Cowboys showed fight and nearly won against a better team

CowboyFFan

Reaction score
Not sure what all the doom and gloom is about.
The 49ers are just better. The record difference being that the Cowboys played in the NFCE while the Niners played real opponents.
Fully expected this team to fold after going down 13-0 and get blown out like the Patriots or Eagles.
However, this team showed resilience against a superior opponent. The game came down to the final play all you can ask for.
Anybody who thought this team was going on a deep playoff run was drinking that homer kool aid. However, going toe to toe with a SB caliber team was encouraging

Surfguy

Reaction score
If the 49ers play at or above the Bucs level next weekend, then I will be more okay than I am now.

But, the Cowboys should have been a lot better than what they showed today. And, a lot of it was self-inflicted.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Hahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahah
Hahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahaha
Hahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhaha
Hahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahha
Hahahhahhahahahahhaahhahahahahahha

mate you freaking serious with this crap? Who are you? Stuart smalley?

Cowfan75

Reaction score
49ers are going to get smoked next week. They intimidated us. Look no further than the start of this game. They talked smack all week, came out dancing while we came out timid and quiet. Think Green Bay will put up with that nonsense? We laid down for almost 3 quarters for them and they still needed our stupidity to win.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Not sure what all the doom and gloom is about.
The 49ers are just better. The record difference being that the Cowboys played in the NFCE while the Niners played real opponents.
Fully expected this team to fold after going down 13-0 and get blown out like the Patriots or Eagles.
However, this team showed resilience against a superior opponent. The game came down to the final play all you can ask for.
Anybody who thought this team was going on a deep playoff run was drinking that homer kool aid. However, going toe to toe with a SB caliber team was encouraging
It was a 6 vs 3 game and this is your narrative?

The entire post should be deleted.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
If the 49ers play at or above the Bucs level next weekend, then I will be more okay than I am now.

But, the Cowboys should have been a lot better than what they showed today. And, a lot of it was self-inflicted.
I hope they get destroyed.