Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign 12 to reserve/future list

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Some of those will be playing meaningful snaps for us on the DLine next season! Marinelli's Misfits AKA the guys who can't get to Aaron Rodgers :dance:

Reaction score
Where is the Rico contract? I'm getting nervous that he is not going to re-sign. Really the only futures guy I care about.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Hes 35 or 36...I sure hope not, best we've since Helliestrae
Yes sir.

Also, not to downplay the importance of a 100% reliable deep snapper, but LP's in a pretty enviable gig in this league (IMO anyway). If I was him, I'd keep at it for as long as I could snap a ball.

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
im obligated to root for anyone named Jeremiah so I hope they both make the team.

LittleD

Reaction score
every offseason a LS is signed to lighten the load on Ladoucer

Ladoucer will stay a Cowboy as long as he can walk or wants to play. He's just perfection in motion and would be hard for
anyone to beat him out.

irishline

Reaction score
Where is the Rico contract? I'm getting nervous that he is not going to re-sign. Really the only futures guy I care about.

That tweet they are referring to was from January 16th. He resigned shortly after it to a 1 year $465,000 contract. There is a thread on the board about him resigning from around that timeframe. Not sure why the discussion about him "playing hardball" lasted as long as it did. That and after this season he will be a ERFA in 2018. Not much to get nervous about for a couple of years.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/dallas-cowboys/rico-gathers-19171/

Last edited:

lostar2009

Reaction score
A bunch of bums. Maybe Rod Smith may land on the PS and get called up a few games but nothing. I guess you gotta fill roster spots some how.

bodi

Reaction score
Jeremiah George

George led the Big-12 in tackles with 133, becoming one of only three Cyclones

He also led the team in tackles for loss (12.0), forced fumbles (3), sacks (3.5) and interceptions (2), and was named a first-team All-Big 12 selection

I wish they just let Showers go