Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign CB CJ Goodwin

bigE79

Reaction score
Make Prescott Carry the team!!
Well the next time he wins 2 in a row will be the first time in almost 3 yrs... doesn't give me a lot of faith in him carrying anything right now.

birdwells1

Reaction score
Hard to hate the signing. Cheap, not a lot of years, etc.

We all know this board is going to vilify JJ if he pays too much for somebody.
This is the reason he doesn't sign first day free agents. JJ and SJ are not football guys and care more about their perception than acquiring fa talent. Theyre afraid to make a mistake and be judged so they have done virtually nothing since Carr.

Qcard

Reaction score
Well the next time he wins 2 in a row will be the first time in almost 3 yrs... doesn't give me a lot of faith in him carrying anything right now.
Agreed and the next time the defense or special teams wins ANY game will be the first time in Prescott's career........doesn't give me a lot of faith in the defense or special teams carry anything right now

/dumbcarrytheoryoff

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Not every signing is designed to be a "wow" moment, Cowboys just re-signed a player that they feel will do well for the team, that's all.

Can tell it's the offseason, every move Dallas somebody wants to blow up into another big deal....

Carson

Reaction score
Not every signing is designed to be a "wow" moment, Cowboys just re-signed a player that they feel will do well for the team, that's all.

Can tell it's the offseason, every move Dallas somebody wants to blow up into another big deal....
People aren’t upset over this move or any of the special team moves. The gripe people have is these are the ONLY moves we make. We don’t typically tend to grab starting caliber guys for good deals (Tomlinson, Johnson etc.).

We need guys like Goodwin, Wilson, McQuaide. But you also need to find a starter or two sprinkled in there

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
People aren’t upset over this move or any of the special team moves. The gripe people have is these are the ONLY moves we make. We don’t typically tend to grab starting caliber guys for good deals (Tomlinson, Johnson etc.).

We need guys like Goodwin, Wilson, McQuaide. But you also need to find a starter or two sprinkled in there

Then why the snarky comments? A simple "well he's an okay guy" will do...

Carson

Reaction score
Then why the snarky comments? A simple "well he's an okay guy" will do...
Have you seen the people on forums? They are either very pro team or anti team lol! Not much in between

Plus I believe the snarky comments is what keeps us from going mad from the lack of moves to help the defense

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Have you seen the people on forums? They are either very pro team or anti team lol! Not much in between

Plus I believe the snarky comments is what keeps us from going mad from the lack of moves to help the defense

Defense? Why the Cowboys signed a 36 year old part time OT!

We're good to go....