Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign CB CJ Goodwin

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak, had not restructured last year, and the same happened.

But the team VP and Director of Personnel just stated clearly that the structure of Prescott's new contract will allow them to do some things. These are the things now being done. I don’t know where I'm losing you fan boys.

Reaction score
"The structure of Dak's contract will allow us to do some things." - Stephen Jones
Surely you are not naive enough to believe what he says

He says this every year. Lol

We could have DiNucci making $1.50 an hour and nothing would change

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Surely you are not naive enough to believe what he says

He says this every year. Lol

Reference one other time Jerry or Stephen said that a contract structure would allow them to do some things in free agency.

Get back to me when you can't.

Reaction score
Reference one other time Jerry or Stephen said that a contract structure would allow them to do some things in free agency.

Get back to me when you can't.
Every year Stephen Jones says they can do whatever they want in free agency. Every. Single. Year.

You don't like Dak and you hate his contract. Ok. I get it.

But stop this fantasy that his contract is depriving the team from signing expensive free agents.

They can sign any player if they wanted to. They just don't want to. By the way, I don't like it either.

J-man

Reaction score
Ok, as expected, guys like him and Woods were almost a given to be resigned. They are decent NFL players who have a role to play on this team, that we can sign at a good cost. I'm not sure why people always act shocked and disappointed at these signings? Do they think we're all of a sudden going to go big time in FA? We never do so I'm not sure why. But we will sign some quality players to fill out, all 3 phases, of the rooster. Some better and move valuable than others.

conner01

Reaction score
If you are making fun of this signing, you're not paying attention to his value.

Best ST player we have had in a while.
But he’s not a known player so he can’t possibly be a good signing
Those who really pay attention knows he’s a very good ST player

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Every year Stephen Jones says they can do whatever they want in free agency. Every. Single. Year.

You don't like Dak and you hate his contract. Ok. I get it.

But stop this fantasy that his contract is depriving the team from signing expensive free agents.

They can sign any player if they wanted to. They just don't want to. By the way, I don't like it either.

You're clearly emotional and apparently have comprehension issues. Prescott's contract is a coat hanger abortion but that's not the point of my thank you. It's calling out the BS from our flim flam men. He said this contract will allow them to do things. The things being done are the same things we always do. We didn't need to hand the worst contract in league history to the QB to do this.

It was another lie told to this fan base. That's the point.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Great sign for the Cowboys. Bones should be happy about this as well.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
This is awesome, next time we fall behind 3 scores and need a onside kick recovered at the last min we got it covered. :laugh:

Reaction score
You're clearly emotional and apparently have comprehension issues. Prescott's contract is a coat hanger abortion but that's not the point of my thank you. It's calling out the BS from our flim flam men. He said this contract will allow them to do things. The things being done are the same things we always do. We didn't need to hand the worst contract in league history to the QB to do this.

It was another lie told to this fan base. That's the point.
And my point is that he tells the same lie to the fanbase every year. He would have said the same thing had they let Dak walk.

And they still wouldn't do anything.

There is no emotion involved and I understand perfectly that you wrongly choose to point to Dak's contract as to why no free agents are being signed when it has nothing to do with it.