Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign CB Kyron Brown

RodeoJake

Reaction score
Why sign this guy for 2 years? Seems like a player that would get a 1 year deal.

quickccc

Reaction score
if we are signing another CB,..then who among the current CB is on the bubble ? Reggie Robinson ?

DandyDon52

Reaction score
they are loading up on cheap defenders, hoping one of them will shine, nothing wrong with that.
At least quinn is looking at a lot of guys, instead of just liking our guys.
I am curious now to see what our def lineup looks like in first few games.
Could be a lot of new guys playing.

I think pass def could be a lot better, but not sure about run defense.

No matter what ,this will or could be the best dallas def we have seen in many years.

quickccc

Reaction score
They’re way different, as far as what the teams are expecting. Nelson will be CB2 for Philly… Brown is a camp body for Dallas.

which i don't get why we signed him to a 2 year deal instead of a one year rental, ..and also because young guys like Wright, Johnson, Robinson, could use the practice reps and preseason time.

blueblood70

Reaction score
which i don't get why we signed him to a 2 year deal instead of a one year rental, ..and also because young guys like Wright, Johnson, Robinson, could use the practice reps and preseason time.
why ask why you a gm owner coach or player they cut other players of the same potion so it doesnt matter AT all...churning the bottom of the roster looking for more talent isnt holding players back..lmao..Sherman would hold them back, yet the clamoring has become tiresome for old aged vets who cost too much and come with baggage..

rather see youngsters you may hit on by giving them a look..2 year deal dont its truly two years lots of language and voidable years happen with playtime and actually making the roster..

contacts are never what they seem on the outside..

speedkilz88

Reaction score
It's probably just because he's got two years accrued and needs two more anyway before he would be a free agent. (if he made the team) Teams lately have signed rookies to 4 year deals which essentially eliminates any restricted free agency in their third season. This allows the team to keep their rights longer if they want to keep them. It doesn't affect the team any different if they release them.

Sheepherder

Reaction score
they are loading up on cheap defenders, hoping one of them will shine, nothing wrong with that.
At least quinn is looking at a lot of guys, instead of just liking our guys.
I am curious now to see what our def lineup looks like in first few games.
Could be a lot of new guys playing.

I think pass def could be a lot better, but not sure about run defense.

No matter what ,this will or could be the best dallas def we have seen in many years.
They been over here on" First Take"shooting holes all in the secondary and d-line. Go ahead on

Last edited: