Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign DB Marqueston Huff

Frozen700

Reaction score
I swear we love to just have one clown in the secondary, it just isn't cowboy tradition unless we have one bum playing in the secondary.

Weather it's the Alan Ball, Reeves, Ross, Frazier, Davis, McCray, Carroll ECT ect types.....we love having that one fool within the secondary

I know dude wasn't signed as a starter, but this type of signing is an example of what our approach might be come free agency. We will find a way to troot some ******* out there, that we will all hate

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Like every team right now out of the playoffs.

Futures contracts AKA canp bodies. Sorry we couldn’t sign people on teams right now.
This is not an isolated incident. This scratch and dent shopping happens during the draft as well as during free agency.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I swear we love to just have one clown in the secondary, it just isn't cowboy tradition unless we have one bum playing in the secondary.

Weather it's the Alan Ball, Reeves, Ross, Frazier, Davis, McCray, Carroll ECT ect types.....we love having that one fool within the secondary

I know dude wasn't signed as a starter, but this type of signing is an example of what our approach might be come free agency. We will find a way to troot some ******* out there, that we will all hate

Where do you think they get all the players at training camp? They don't just go to the corner by the unemployment office and round up a bunch of guys looking for work. This guy isn't anticipated to be anything but a guy for the team to take a look at in training camp as a candidate to round out the bottom of the DB depth chart.

Every team does this, but for some reason there are always Cowboy fans that take it as strictly a Cowboy thing and as if the Cowboys expect it to be a significant acquisition. No team has standouts from top to bottom on the depth chart, and all teams churn the bottom of the depth chart. It really boils down to fans burying their head in the sand so they can have a reason to fabricate a complaint.