Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign DE Mika Tafua to practice squad

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
I just wanted to see Ridgeway. Was my pet cat taken away by washington…. they will rue the day..

I hear ya.

But Ridgeway is long way away from contributing.

Would love if even ONE Cowboys DT even makes chart below.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
What, no Dennis Houston.
Shows how these coaches have no idea what they are doing at the WR position. They did it their way, and it failed. I personally would have kept Vasher and used his size to beat 1-on-1 coverage against smaller DBs. Easy pitch and catch. But, no, these coaches know better. Look at them now barely 2 weeks later. What a joke. But, hey, let's blame Dak for these receivers not being able to get open. SMH

rambo2

Reaction score
Shows how these coaches have no idea what they are doing at the WR position. They did it their way, and it failed. I personally would have kept Vasher and used his size to beat 1-on-1 coverage against smaller DBs. Easy pitch and catch. But, no, these coaches know better. Look at them now barely 2 weeks later. What a joke. But, hey, let's blame Dak for these receivers not being able to get open. SMH
The coaches do know better. Vasher couldn't get a good release or run good routes. You actually think that Noah Brown is a joke? He has 10 catches in 2 games.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Shows how these coaches have no idea what they are doing at the WR position. They did it their way, and it failed. I personally would have kept Vasher and used his size to beat 1-on-1 coverage against smaller DBs. Easy pitch and catch. But, no, these coaches know better.

There are 32 NFL teams and Vasher isn't even on a practice squad. I guess no one in the NFL knows what they're doing at the WR position.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
The coaches do know better. Vasher couldn't get a good release or run good routes. You actually think that Noah Brown is a joke? He has 10 catches in 2 games.
I'm not talking about Noah Brown. I'm talking about the backup receivers. You mention Vasher couldn't get a good release or run good routes. Well, what have them shorter backup receivers done? 1 of them was given preferential treatment to actually start these first 2 games, yet he did nothing on the field. Plus, he's now been cut. What does that mean? It means these coaches have been getting it wrong. For you to defend that means you're wrong as well.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
There are 32 NFL teams and Vasher isn't even on a practice squad. I guess no one in the NFL knows what they're doing at the WR position.
What have the Cowboys backup WRs done when given a chance to stick around and play? Nothing.