Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign DT Gerald Dixon Jr

gmoney112

Reaction score
proday32

Why did they take a picture of Tony? Am i right guys???

Actually, he might be skinnier.

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
He does not seem like a Marinelli type rushmen. I like the move if he can run stuff and keep Lee and Hitch clean to make plays. He's probably just a camp body though. Never heard of him before tonight.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I've always wanted a huge fat guy Raji from Greenbay. Just a huge 350-390 lb dude that can't be moved.
Don't know what kinda skills he has but he's my guy now. Hope he makes the team.

Mick Spags referred to him as a "trash can" candidate in an interview recently. He doesn't sound very skillful to me.

It really looks like the Cowboys are settling for anyone with a pulse right now. Better hope that McClain's toe heals.

Last edited:

LittleD

Reaction score
Ever notice how many UFA we pick up ! Half the team must have gone undrafted ..... Starting to feel like 2013 all over again.

That's what we can afford. We don't have Jacksonville cap space. Gotta make due with what we can get off
the couch. Looking for Selvie's is out new motto.

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
Just another "Trash Can Full of Dirt"... Might be hard to move out.

From Nix (John) to Dix, although he might be more of a trashcan full of cement.

The was a LB named Gerald Dixon back in the old days. I wonder if this is his son since he is a Jr.

LittleD

Reaction score
From Nix (John) to Dix, although he might be more of a trashcan full of cement.

The was a LB named Gerald Dixon back in the old days. I wonder if this is his son since he is a Jr.

I'm not at all sure he can make it through a Marinelli practice, are you?

reddyuta

Reaction score
I am sorry but I would cut McClain, he cannot stay healthy at all and I would rather not have him on the 53 .