Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign DT Gerald McCoy

TwelfthStar

Reaction score
Love this signing! Despite being on the wrong side of 30 he can still play, been a consistent and durable player. Also, if we do draft a 3T in the draft, we don't risk having just a rookie and Hill. Wanted him last year, very excited about having an actual interior defensive line.

Ring Leader

Reaction score
Hope he's a better 3 tech than this guy.

180px-Walter_brennan_real_mccoys_1958.JPG

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

The Cowboys have agreed to terms with defensive lineman Gerald McCoy on a three-year deal, according to a source. Like all these deals, it’s pending a physical. McCoy started every game last season for Carolina after a nine-year run with Tampa Bay. He has 59.5 sacks in his career and has recorded at least five sacks in each of the last eight seasons.

i

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

Heck yes!!!!!!!! I love this deal!!!!! Wooohoooo!!! A real 1 tech!!!!! Yes!!!!

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Walker's the same genius who tried to lecture you that since Stephen was on the phone with Reggie McKenzie executing the Cooper trade that proved Stephen was in charge.

Of course to buy that you had to ignore the fact that on the other end of that phone call was the neutered outcast GM who just lost all his power to Jon Gruden.

Secretaries work the phones. Bosses don't.

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score

The Cowboys have agreed to terms with defensive lineman Gerald McCoy on a three-year deal, according to a source. Like all these deals, it’s pending a physical. McCoy started every game last season for Carolina after a nine-year run with Tampa Bay. He has 59.5 sacks in his career and has recorded at least five sacks in each of the last eight seasons.

i

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

there we go!

Big_C_KU

Reaction score
PFF had his overall score at 72.5 which is solid. I’d question his ability against the run since he started at DT for Carolina and they had the 4th worst run defense in the league. May be good for passing downs. This teams really needs a run stopping DT though.