Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign DT Justin Hamilton & K Tristan VIZCAINO to future contracts

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Looks like Vizcaino was brought in at one point for tryouts.

He seems to be Maher though. Big leg but struggles with accuracy.
This is a lot less problematic with McCarthy, because he doesn't kick field goals every chance he gets.

shabazz

Reaction score
Either that or the helmet Rick Moranis wore in "Spaceballs"

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSb1Ol9t7qoqwJekMLZWrXLTd_zI3JHB4TVY-k3rmd7FrlPrunrJg&s

Nobody does it better than Reck Myanus

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Fassel had Greg the Leg in LA. He likes and can coach up these type kickers. But, Forbaith has the big lead.
I have a better idea...

Cowboys should use one of their 5th round picks on K Riley Patterson from Memphis. Memphis played in the Cotton Bowl against Penn State in Arlington inside Jerry World, and this kid made every FG (5) and extra points attempted. Check out the highlights. This kid has a monster leg and accuracy. Supposedly, he was making 60 yard FGs in pre-game warmup. During the game, he made a 51 yard attempt with ease with at least another 10-12 yards to spare. Watch his kicks. They rocket off of his leg very fast with excellent height and accuracy. It would be wise to bring him in for a visit. Kid has a monster leg, along with accuracy.

fansince68

Reaction score
K Tristan Vizcaino is not that good. Why sign him?
Big leg and he punts too. I think that Ravens got a late round pick for him from the Vikings in the off season. Dude was kicking the lights out during camp. Lost his confidence and fell off.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Big leg and he punts too. I think that Ravens got a late round pick for him from the Vikings in the off season. Dude was kicking the lights out during camp. Lost his confidence and fell off.
Vizcaino sucks at both kicking and punting. Don't believe me? Check this out...

The kid struggles...

I would rather draft this kicker...Riley Patterson out of Memphis. Check him out. He was making 60 yarders in pre-game warmups. Extremely strong leg, gets the ball up right away, you can see the ball just rocket off of his foot, and he has great distance and accuracy.

Last edited:

Oneiros

Reaction score
I'm all for competition at the position and an added bonus with him being able to punt.

Maybe Fassel can work some magic with him.

I wouldn't let this keep me from bringing in competition though, or even potentially drafting one late.

We just need to make sure that this is upgraded in the off season.

But I'm definitely reluctant because his kicking videos looks painful.

Last edited: