Practice Squad Cowboys sign Jalen Cropper to PS

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Work harder on your hand/eye coordination, young man. Practice squad can be the building block towards a great career.

plasticman

Reaction score
Practice squad has to be a tough pill to swallow for these proud athletes. I mean, all through their lives they were considered the best or one of the best on their junior high school, high school, and college teams.

All their lives they have received accolades, awards, and adoration from their schools and communities.

Now it's, "Listen, we really want you to stick around in case the three people that are better at your position go down in injury and there is nobody available on the waiver wire."

CCBoy

Reaction score
Practice squad has to be a tough pill to swallow for these proud athletes. I mean, all through their lives they were considered the best or one of the best on their junior high school, high school, and college teams.

All their lives they have received accolades, awards, and adoration from their schools and communities.

Now it's, "Listen, we really want you to stick around in case the three people that are better at your position go down in injury and there is nobody available on the waiver wire."
Unlike an ol' Mac Donald, I'm keeping faith in these men.

John813

Reaction score
Dwayne Harris was on the P.S. for a stretch and made a nice career in the NFL. Same with Amendola

Obviously, the odds are against most practice squad players or hell, even the guys 40-53 on the roster, for making a career out of the NFL. But his chances aren't zero.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
A lot can happen around the league. A few injuries and he can be poached if the need is there for another team. You just never know.