Practice Squad Cowboys sign Jalen Cropper to PS

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I think they were both put on the active roster right away in 2006. Memory getting hazy though....
Most recently they had Juanyeh Thomas on the practice squad as a rookie. He should already be starting imo. They also had OG Ronald Leary on the practice squad.

irishline

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Practice squad has to be a tough pill to swallow for these proud athletes. I mean, all through their lives they were considered the best or one of the best on their junior high school, high school, and college teams.

All their lives they have received accolades, awards, and adoration from their schools and communities.

Now it's, "Listen, we really want you to stick around in case the three people that are better at your position go down in injury and there is nobody available on the waiver wire."
Or it could be "hey you are more talented than 99.9% of anyone whomever played the sport and we want you to continue playing to see if you could be better than 99.95%."

It still takes an incredible amount of talent to make it to that point, nothing to scoff at. And their dream is still alive unlike that 99.89% that never got that far.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Practice squad has to be a tough pill to swallow for these proud athletes. I mean, all through their lives they were considered the best or one of the best on their junior high school, high school, and college teams.

All their lives they have received accolades, awards, and adoration from their schools and communities.

Now it's, "Listen, we really want you to stick around in case the three people that are better at your position go down in injury and there is nobody available on the waiver wire."
Depends on where you got drafted. If you are an undrafted FA, you are very happy.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score

Minimum $12,500 per week for as long as 18 weeks makes it reasonably palatable.