Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign Josh Thomas CB

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
?????? We are bringing him BACK. You guys are so far off the ledge that you aren't even aware when we bring guys back. This is no different than us re-signing McClain......
So McClain is camp fodder? You're confusing me.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
McClain can play.

Thomas can not.

I'm not comparing the players. I'm comparing the moves. These are moves bringing back players. I didn't know there was a certain day or time you have to bring back your own players lol. Like if you do it 2 weeks from now its okay but if you do it now its the Cowboys "reaching" or making a silly move.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Does common sense tell you that Rolando is camp fodder? Not being disrespectful i'm just seriously asking.

You said his signing was no different than McClain. I say bs. We didn't even need a headline for this dude.

perrykemp

Reaction score
Love this pick up.

I love it as much as I did when they took Joey Thomas 12 picks ahead over Richard Sherman in the 5th round of the 2011 draft...

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Don't see this as anything more than adding a camp body. It doesn't prohibit us from upgrading the secondary.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don't see this as anything more than adding a camp body. It doesn't prohibit us from upgrading the secondary.

Yes it does. You have your corner. Now feast on it like a pack of crazed hyenas while we do the right thing in the draft.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Yes it does. You have your corner. Now feast on it like a pack of crazed hyenas while we do the right thing in the draft.

Just stop it, you corner hater. There's more comin' and you know it.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do other teams fans hate their teams as much as many posters on here hate the Cowboys?
I mean I can't tell with all the usual responses of a signing or non signing.

So, you don't like this signing, who do you suggest we go get without breaking the bank. Name them and why he would be better.