Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign K Kai Forbath

VACowboy

Reaction score
I like it. Please bring in some comp though.

I like him because he DOESN'T have a big leg - which hopefully will fit into MM's slightly more aggressive posturing on 4th downs and lead to less bonehead drive-killer 52+ yarders.
I agree. Give me a guy who makes 'em all from 45-in and one from 50+ at the end of a half once in a while--and kicks WAY more PAT's than FG's.

Techsass

Reaction score
I know everybody's excited and I don't want to be a mentally ill hater trying to rain on your parade but keep in mind the last time this dream team thing was attempted it backfired on the Eagles.
But that eventually brought them to acquiring Wentz. Granted it took a long while, but that was the start of them eventually picking your dream QB.

I'm sure you think the wait was well worth it.

SackMaster

Reaction score
I know everybody's excited and I don't want to be a mentally ill hater trying to rain on your parade but keep in mind the last time this dream team thing was attempted it backfired on the Eagles.
:lmao2:
You know, you really are a sarcastic *******.

But every so often you drop a gem that is absolutely hilarious.

Good job.
:thumbup:

king987

Reaction score
Perfectly fine with bringing Forbath back, as long as there's competition. Maybe grab some promising rookie leg.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Forbath = good move!

Brown = bad move! ( below average CB in the slot or outside. Misses way to many tackles, fast but doesn’t play that way)

Cattle_Rancher

Reaction score
I just hope they don't just hand him the job like they did last year need a couple of guys and a few punters

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Ehh only 72% last season and likely wanted a decent payday

Zuerline is a complete stud. Cowboys will find out the hard way, once they start getting deep into the playoffs, that going cheap on a kicker is dumb. no doubt another lesson they will have to learn the hard way. How expensive can a kicker really be?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

source.gif

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Hope we learned our lesson last year about not bringing in competition for the job.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Perfectly fine with bringing Forbath back, as long as there's competition. Maybe grab some promising rookie leg.

If the price is right, I'd sign Zeurlein too. Kickers are streaky.

InTheZone

Reaction score
Fun fact: Forbath is the 9th most accurate kicker in NFL History.

He and Dan Bailey were both regarded as the best kicker at one point during college, Forbath in 2009 and Bailey in 2010.

Had Forbath not been injured who knows if Bailey would've won the competition to be our kicker in 2011. When Bailey was shining for us early on I expected Forbath to have a similar career with one team, but he's jumped around for whatever reason.