Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign Kony Ealy

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Love it! Been a fan of his since the 2014 Draft...I think he could be the next Michael Bennett if Marinelli can coach him up

Gameover

Reaction score
I was a day early!

Hope he works out better than the end the Cowboys brought in last season.

Are the phones not working out at the star? Because that would be the only reason Dez Bryant wasn’t offered to the Rams for their 23rd, right?!

Hell the Pats got the 23rd for a guy I’ve never heard of! I didn’t even know the Pats had a black WR!

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Report: Cowboys sign defensive end Kony Ealy

The Cowboys have added another defensive end to their rotation for next season

6_3791444.jpg

(Photo: USA TODAY Sports)

Kony Ealy has been a target of the Dallas Cowboys for quite some team. When he was released by the New England Patriots last preseason, the Cowboys submitted a waiver claim on the defensive end. They lost that claim to the New York Jets, who got a year of quality play out of Ealy in 2017. But in free agency, the Cowboys didn't mess up their second chance to acquire the pass-rusher. According to Mike Garofolo of NFL Network, Ealy has agreed to sign with the Cowboys. The move is the latest in a flurry of later free agency signings for a Cowboys team that had very little cap space to open the offseason with. After sitting out the initial wave of free agency, they have added several impact players like Allen Hurns, Cameron Fleming, and now, a new pass-rusher to join their deep and talented group up front.

https://247sports.com/nfl/dallas-co...igns-with-Dallas-Cowboys-per-report-116950627
For the record, I LOVE this move. Nice job Will.

Verdict

Reaction score
Was Kony a cut, or did his contract expire? Contract numbers?

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score

Rayman70

Reaction score
Like the signing. The more the merrier when it comes to pass rushers. Now things are setting up nicely on the d line. You see what is going on right? Last year we totally revamped the secondary..now this year we are attacking the dline. Far from done too.