Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign LS Scott Daly

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Yeah,I’m glad too. They nearly lost JP this year,and they had no one at all. So this is good news.

Jipper

Reaction score
Sounds like a depth move but where does he go after tc? Ps guy maybe?

GMO415

Reaction score

CHAMPIONSHIP.....POW
BrvwQt5.gif

Jumbo075

Reaction score
The last 6 years in a row, the Cowboys have brought in long-snappers to training camp to be trained by Ladouceur. All three players went on to sign contracts with other teams, and are currently employed in the NFL. In addition to his 13 seasons of perfect snaps, 37 year old Ladouceur has a knack for training long-snappers. If I wanted an NFL career as a long-snapper, I would covet training under Ladouceur. It's the quickest way to long-term employment. Who knows? Maybe this time, he'll be training one for the Cowboys to sign after he retires.

2012 - 2013 - Charlie Huglett

After training under Ladouceur for two offseasons, Hughlett was subsequently signed by the Cleveland Browns in 2014. Last season, he became the highest paid long-snapper in the NFL, signing a 6 year, $6.37M contract with the Browns.

2014 - 2015 - Casey Kreiter

After training under Ladouceur for two offseasons, Kreiter was subsequently signed by the Denver Broncos in 2016. This year will be his 3rd season with the Broncos on a rookie contract.

2016 - 2017 - Zach Wood

After training under Ladouceur for two offseasons, Wood was subsequently signed by the New Orleans Saints in September, 2017. This year will be his 2nd season with the Saints on a rookie contract.

2018 - Scott Daly

????

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
The last 6 years in a row, the Cowboys have brought in long-snappers to training camp to be trained by Ladouceur. All three players went on to sign contracts with other teams, and are currently employed in the NFL. In addition to his 13 seasons of perfect snaps, 37 year old Ladouceur has a knack for training long-snappers. If I wanted an NFL career as a long-snapper, I would covet training under Ladouceur. It's the quickest way to long-term employment. Who knows? Maybe this time, he'll be training one for the Cowboys to sign after he retires.

2012 - 2013 - Charlie Huglett

After training under Ladouceur for two offseasons, Hughlett was subsequently signed by the Cleveland Browns in 2014. Last season, he became the highest paid long-snapper in the NFL, signing a 6 year, $6.37M contract with the Browns.

2014 - 2015 - Casey Kreiter

After training under Ladouceur for two offseasons, Kreiter was subsequently signed by the Denver Broncos in 2016. This year will be his 3rd season with the Broncos on a rookie contract.

2016 - 2017 - Zach Wood

After training under Ladouceur for two offseasons, Wood was subsequently signed by the New Orleans Saints in September, 2017. This year will be his 2nd season with the Saints on a rookie contract.

2018 - Scott Daly

????

L.P. is a long snapping Jedi Master. Hopefully LP isn't lured to the dark side.

plymkr

Reaction score
Looks like L.P. probably asked Garrett to get more creative as well. He'll be gone by morning:muttley:
You know what this means. LP must have made Witten mad.

T.O., Crayton, Dez, Romo, and now LP. When does the madness stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
Good. It's time Dallas put the wild locker room cancer Ladouceur in the rear view mirror. His diva like antics have largely been the reason for the Cowboys lack of success.

Good riddance! Guy's so lazy he only does ONE THING and demands payment more than free continental breakfasts and a membership Jerry's Scotch tasting club.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Pffff, Ladouceur needs no backup.

So what would L.P. Ladouceur do
If he were here today,
I'm sure he'd kick an *** or two,
That's what L.P. Ladouceur'd do.

conner01

Reaction score
Guy was a solid long snapper his last two seasons at Notre Dame. Won't beat out LaDouceur, however.
Unfortunately LP can’t play forever though I think at his position he could probably play a few more years

conner01

Reaction score
Imagine making a million bucks a year doing this.
I always wondered why fringe college players who may be on the bubble as to making into the nfl, don’t learn the skill
Where else can you play 20 years and never get hit lol