Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign NT Anthony Rush from Eagles

Proof

Reaction score
All we really need is a big trashcan full of dirt to anchor the middle and keep teams from running up the gut.
I know everyone wants a great player at every position but if he can just clog up the middle on running plays that is enough

This is actually what I'm curious about. Obviously he's not a plus player to be moved around as much as he has, but given our scheme, the way we like to stunt and give up gap integrity etc, maybe we really just need one body to help plug that.

Cabrito

Reaction score
Ridgeway has 13 tackles this year is a bit misleading. Four are solo tackles and nine are assisted.

Reactions: BAT

Einstein

Reaction score
13 tackles and 1 forced fumble in part-time duty for Ridgeway......Dallas should never have cut him as he is going to be a good rotational player.
Except isn't he just playing a 3rd DT in their 5 man DL? You have 2 1st round studs and him, who are you going to focus on blocking more?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
No, duh. Yet, you refuse to look at common sense, don't you? Anything to excuse any ridicule of our coaches. Common sense: you keep your beef that you direly need inside at DT, especially when you just finished using a costly 5th round pick to draft him this year. Absolutely ludicrous and downright dumb to have cut him, and now we are seriously regretting that move and paying the price. You simply don't like posters like me calling our coaches and front office out when they drop the ball.
What’s your problem? Keep calling me names for nothing other than me stating facts that you don’t like. You have no definitive facts to say with 100% positivity that letting Ridgeway go was a mistake. It’s just an assumption on your part not based on fact.

Reactions: BAT

RonWashington

Reaction score
Hankins injury is problematical . Be interesting to see if Rush takes the field which I assume is the plan not just a PS stash . I could.be wrong but with OSA Bohanna and Gallimore that’s a decent trio of draft picks . To the naked eye teams are running wide on Dallas ( Edge & Linebackers ) at the tackles has not been a white flag we surrender problem .