Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign OG Marcus Martin

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I think he goes to camp and at least right now he's on the 53 but inactive. Have to have 2 OT backups on the roster.

That's true, but I think I saw a picture of Chaz Green outside of where I am right now:

pCTzW.jpg

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
If Martin can be decent like Cooper at LG then that's one less hole to fill and it means they don't have to be forced to take a OG high, unless a good one like Hernandez or Wynn is there.

conner01

Reaction score
If Martin can be decent like Cooper at LG then that's one less hole to fill and it means they don't have to be forced to take a OG high, unless a good one like Hernandez or Wynn is there.
Martin is nice depth but I think a downgrade from Cooper
That said you can get a starting quality guard without taking one at 19

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Well, I hope he doesn't see the field lol.

I don't either since he's a backup. However, if he can return to the form he showed in 2016 when he had to step in from Smith and Free, I'm OK with him. I don't see him being re-signed after his contract runs out, though, because he can't stay healthy.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I don't either since he's a backup. However, if he can return to the form he showed in 2016 when he had to step in from Smith and Free, I'm OK with him. I don't see him being re-signed after his contract runs out, though, because he can't stay healthy.

I hope he returns to his 2016 form as well, but he was horrible in Atlanta.

cowboyec

Reaction score
this is gonna be fun to watch play out.
on the surface it appears Fleming is our RT and they kick Collins....their best moveable piece to OG.
but money wise....Collins stays at OT and Martin battles with a rookie for the OG spot.
but does Fleming leave NE to sit.....so until there is something official I think Collins kicks inside to OG,Fleming moves in at RT.....and the swing T is either Green,a rookie or Fleming.
gonna be fun to watch play out.
I dont think they go OG or WR at 19...unless Ridley drops to them.
I think it'll be a LB.
But what if Kolton Miller makes an impression on them during his 30 visit...gonna be interesting.
You gotta think tho,with LVE coming for a private work-out and a 30 visit....they're getting really hands-on with the Boise St LB.