Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign Uzoma Nwachukwu

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Seems like we're looking more for a Whitehead replacement. Hope we find one.
Lucky should be packing his bags,, maybe even consider changing his name.
Not saying either of these no namers well be better,, but this team is obviously actively seeking an upgrade.
Heres the deal with Lucky, he showed me something early with the jet sweep, and I kept on hoping that would manifest in to more relevance, but it never did.
Now I look back and think that nearly anyone.... one dimensional, "speed", could have done the same in this offense.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
More competition good, just hope we are not bargain hunting for a number 2 receiver...
Well when you want to have a Dez Bryant a not cheap Jason Witten a Zeke and 3 highly paid lineman... then yea you better be bargain hunting at #2 WR who will be behind no less than 3 other players on the target priority list.

You're worried about bargain hunting at #2 WR and we have one moderately high priced player on the entirety of the defensive side of the ball.

Priorities my man.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
I like the moves from this simple fact...you cannot have guys that are on the end of the roster.....NOT realize they are on the end of the roster. When Lucky Whitehead was in a club tweeting out pictures of himself past curfew (like 2 AM or something)....I knew that this was a guy that did not relish the opportunity he had. Does not make him a bad person. But it showed that he may be a guy that is more enamored with the lifestyle of being in the NFL...as opposed to becoming the best player he can be. You can get away with that when you are Dez...but when you are at the bottom of the depth chart....you better act like you know.

lostar2009

Reaction score
Can this team just stop and sign Desan Jackson? He will blow the top of defenses. After that get a good DT and DE via draft or free agency. After that we should be good.

Kaiser

Reaction score
The name sounds just like it's spelled - so where's the challenge? :D (ooh-ZOH-mah nwah-CHOO-kwoo)

My best friend in my undergrad was a 6'5" guy named Anand Paranthaman. Whenever we did class presentations, someone would ask how to spell it and he would glare at them and say "Just like it sounds" and then crack up when they froze up. It never got old.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Jason Garrett: Jerry, want to come to WR workouts?

Jerry after his fourth Scotch: Not wish ewww.....

Jason Garrett: Got it, boss.

Garrett leaves room, pulls out iPhone: Siri, who is Notwitchu?

Siri: Free Agent WR Uzoma, Nwachukwu, Texas A&M University

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
If that guy's name didn't make Jerry's 40-year-old brain explode, I don't know what would. :muttley: