Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign WR Johnnie Dixon

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
14 receivers in camp sounds kind of heavy. Makes sense if they plan on giving the veterans plenty of rest and still have enough bodies to run drills; but still...
Make Dak the Highest paid QB then roll out with the never seen before 8 WR set. Save money on Offensive lineman, bc you only need 2! Run the hook and ladder. It will be evolutionary! The defense wont know which WR is a blocker and which is the WR! Fat Mike came up with this watching flag football at home during his time off, but he didn't have the personnel to run it last year.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Good,, always seek out depth no matter how deep the fan base thinks you are,,
Nobody here thinks that Noah isnt on high alert status?
Vasher still going to rock the house,,,
GhzU7wh.jpg

plymkr

Reaction score
Good for him! Many kids with a dream. One of my best friends was camp fodder for a couple of years. He ended up playing about 8 years in the NFL and was actually named team MVP for the Raiders, as a punter!!!!
Yeah well one of my best friends was a walk on at Burger King, and now he's the manager.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
With training camp starting around 22 July, and OTA taking place in the interim, we'll just have to give this guy a chance. Someone in the FO thought he had a chance but as good as our WR corps already is, I just don't see it.

Techsass

Reaction score
Good for him! Many kids with a dream. One of my best friends was camp fodder for a couple of years. He ended up playing about 8 years in the NFL and was actually named team MVP for the Raiders, as a punter!!!!
The impossible never has a chance unless you show up at the dance.

Loso86

Reaction score
How many freaking WR's do they need.
This is now 14 on the roster. And the top 7 are pretty clear, possibly 8.

Yet they only have 9 LB's if you count Neal. But yet every year they are light at LB heavy on WR.

I like that he is a Buckeye, and remember him some though.
Should probably wait and see there reason

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Cowboys do have a lot of WR coming into camp, I think a big differance maker for some of these younger WR and guys like Dixon is to be able to produce on special teams especially in the return game.
There was a couple of nice kick returns by Dixon in the highlites.

ghst187

Reaction score
Can he outshine Lance Lenoir though? Lenoir has been winning the training camp championship since the late 90s.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I think they are looking at him for special teams, we really need a kick returner,punt returner. We dont need ceedee getting hurt doing that.PLUS this dude is speedy and explosive when healthy. Could be a nice find for us.Keep your eye on him.