Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign WR Ricky Jeune

Pants

Reaction score
churnover for Wilson being out for the year (worth a look, why not at this stage)

LittleD

Reaction score
I only care if he is 5’9” or less. That way Red and Line can have a legit three way rotation on the outside at WR all below 5’10”.

Hey, you do remember that the Deadskins used to be pretty good with the "smurfs" and with a run and shoot QB, that could work.

Rayman70

Reaction score
He will be back at save u foods baggin groceries after camp. But hey...who knows.

Hadenough

Reaction score
So why another WR, we have too many right now.
They needed to sign a S or DT. But then again, this is what this team does all the time. Then wonder why they fall short on depth at key positions.
Only one reason why, they are concerned about what they have!

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
Hey, you do remember that the Deadskins used to be pretty good with the "smurfs" and with a run and shoot QB, that could work.
How could I forget the smurfs:) different game back then brother. CBs didn't typically tower over 6 feet like they do these days. I'm not sure Beaz and Tavon are even close to smurf level. Nothing more than complimentary WRs imo. I just hope Gallup continues to develop and Hurns and TWilly play at a higher level.

LittleD

Reaction score
How could I forget the smurfs:) different game back then brother. CBs didn't typically tower over 6 feet like they do these days. I'm not sure Beaz and Tavon are even close to smurf level. Nothing more than complimentary WRs imo. I just hope Gallup continues to develop and Hurns and TWilly play at a higher level.

It's not so much about being tall and big these days but, being quick, fast, and elusive and creating space. Dez's problem is that unless he
ran a slant he couldn't create space. One on one, no one can cover Beasley.

LittleD

Reaction score

Also, take a look at the NE game the last few years. They really like smaller, quick guys who can create separation at the jump so Brady can deliver that ball in two seconds.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
It's not so much about being tall and big these days but, being quick, fast, and elusive and creating space. Dez's problem is that unless he
ran a slant he couldn't create space. One on one, no one can cover Beasley.
I agree I just don't believe Beaz can stand up to the pounding for a whole season if they do what we read yesterday and keep him outside. Tavon already has a proven body of work and is nothing more than a complimentary piece to the puzzle imo. I get what you're saying and agree just not WR1 I am looking for and in no way did I feel Dez has been a WR 1 for several years.

LittleD

Reaction score
I agree I just don't believe Beaz can stand up to the pounding for a whole season if they do what we read yesterday and keep him outside. Tavon already has a proven body of work and is nothing more than a complimentary piece to the puzzle imo. I get what you're saying and agree just not WR1 I am looking for and in no way did I feel Dez has been a WR 1 for several years.

If you flood the zone with the likes of Beasley, Tavon and Zeke there is going to be at least one of them who is not doubled. If Dak can read the coverage, he should be able to deliver the ball to someone wide open. Dak needs a completely different type of receiver than Romo did. The Cowboys are remaking their offense to be Dak friendly quickly.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
just a guy to help them get through training camp they said they want numbers at the position

Doomsday101

Reaction score
wish him the best of luck. Unless your top prospect the only thing you can hope for is a chance in someone camp to prove yourself.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
If you flood the zone with the likes of Beasley, Tavon and Zeke there is going to be at least one of them who is not doubled. If Dak can read the coverage, he should be able to deliver the ball to someone wide open. Dak needs a completely different type of receiver than Romo did. The Cowboys are remaking their offense to be Dak friendly quickly.
We can only hope the proof starts 9-9. With this line it looks more in line with run first, run second, and run third type of team. We will know soon:)

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Well yeah! I wish the kid well. But as a cowboy fan, hard to get excited about this one .
I have to see production to believe. One of the young guns is going to have to step up this season. Practice is one thing and game speed is another. Same thing with college as compared to the NFL. Preseason is just 8 days away. It's comin people.

JustChip

Reaction score
Find a new team.
Ahh, come on, Risen. Didn't yore mama teach you growing up that, if you can't b**** about the FO and coaching staff, it's better to say nothing at all?:)

Last edited: