Signed by Cowboys Cowboys signing Anthony Barr

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Overall, I dont see what's wrong with veteran depth.

I'm sure they arent paying him a thing. Stephen probably had him get to Oxnard via Greyhound, and it's not like he is keeping a kid on the bench.

If he stinks they will move on.

Not a whole lot to see here folks.

Why isn't he keeping a kid on the bench?

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
They could conduct a seminar on roster building.
Well, what did you expect? Stephen loves to paint the old barn and call it new. Squeeze what's left and call it good. He's not bad!

Last edited:

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Typical response from you...I wouldn't expect anything less. You never fail to deliver. Salud!

I have issues with these dweebs in the front office failing to sign these guys when they have enough value in this league to make a real difference. Barr hasn't had a healthy season since 2017, his last two seasons have been injuries that made either miss nearly the entire season or nagged at him causing for performance to drop or not be available. But we'll give away a first round draft pick for a luxury player like Cooper that is gone in 3 years.

Jerry Jones doesn't have that magic anymore to get any player he wants to come play here, and Stephen doesn't seem to have the same negotiating skills his father did.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
How long until it comes out that we tried to include a clause saying he gives Jerry a handy at least once a day at the last minute and he backs out and takes the Denver deal instead?

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Agreed. Beyond Micah, LVE and Cox you dont have a whole lot. With LVE and Cox's injury history, it nice to have a solid vet in camp for added depth.
Barr is a good add, why not give Q everything he needs, havent seen the numbers yet but adds a vet presence and some size to the position.
He wouldn't have been available much longer.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I feel much better about LB depth. You don't go through a whole year without injuries to that group.

Now go get Em Sanders or Will Fuller.

LOL Barr is the one who is most likely going to be in the ice tub though.