Signed by Cowboys Cowboys signing Anthony Barr

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Anthony Barr was drafted as the 9th overall pick, the same year Dallas picked Zach Martin. He is 6'5, 275, and I'm surprised that his highlights show quite a bit of quickness and agility at that playing weight. Averages about 70 tackles a year, and 2 sacks every year, 3 interceptions last year. Pretty decent addition!
https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/B/BarrAn00.htm

I don't believe anything outside the people who post here and hate everything Cowboys. Sorry. If they hate the signing it's an obvious sign that it's a bad signing. No stats or video will convince me. Anyway...back at it.

(clears throat)

I just hate Jerry Jones. Only a complete moron would post on a Cowboys fan site and root for them on Sundays. I laugh at those jack *****. Imagine being so obsessed with the Cowboys that you actually post on a forum about the Cowboys. Then imagine you actually root for them! I'm just glad that I hate them so much otherwise I'd look pretty pathetic on this site.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Are you sure Stephen would do this? This doesn't sound right. o_O

Hard to believe -- is it not? Well, we both know it is -- after all this time, we've finally given in to the fact that we needed him! Who knew?! :grin:

Gotta admit -- I've been thinking this to be the signing that we've needed all along. Not sure what persuaded our FO to do it, but thanks for that!

Let's face it, folks -- when push came to shove, at times, good sense prevails. Not sure if he's the one to save our bacon but we'll see, won't we.

Last edited:

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Any of yall remember when we brought in washed up defensive end Robert Quinn and all the exact same morons *****ing about Barr, *****ed about the Quinn signing. Then he went on and had a very productive season with 12 sacks and helped this team quite a bit. Anyone else remember that. I remember that.
Pepperidge farm remembers.

but seriously great point. He will be free a lot with Micah Lawrence and few other guys

jrumann59

Reaction score
We couldnt have wrapped this up a month ago to make sure he was in camp early. This front office bruh
Does a guy like Barr really need a full TC, and who is to say the Fo was the hold up maybe Barr wanted more money. Just playing devils advocate.

Jimbo123

Reaction score
Sounds like a pretty good dude.
In 2016, Anthony Barr established "Raise the Barr", a nonprofit initiative to assist single-parent undergraduate students in Minnesota and California complete their post-secondary education by providing comprehensive resources to both parents and children. It raised over $250,000 to single parents and provided them with college and emergency grants.[8] On June 27, 2018, it launched new emergency grant funding at Loyola High School, raising $50,000 in assistance, ticket sales, and auctioning.[

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
This has me hopeful that we might make a few more depth moves, even if we don't do it right away. The Barr thing has been rumored for quite some time.

speedkilz88

Reaction score