Cowboys Since '75

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Hello! I am originally from Iowa, moved to Texas in 2008, moved to Seattle in 2014, and back to Texas last month! Two years was way too long to go without being at the Death Star. I previously belonged to the forums on DC.com, but the site issues finally drove me away, so here I am. I look forward to meeting many other Cowboys fans here!

nobody

Reaction score
Hello! I am originally from Iowa, moved to Texas in 2008, moved to Seattle in 2014, and back to Texas last month! Two years was way too long to go without being at the Death Star. I previously belonged to the forums on DC.com, but the site issues finally drove me away, so here I am. I look forward to meeting many other Cowboys fans here!

Welcome and it's good to see another refugee! It's amazing how many people move to Texas, move away, then choose to move back. It happens a LOT.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
good to see ya here

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Welcome '75, what was your moniker when you were on DC.com? Not that I would know it. Last year a guy showed up with 30K posts and I'd never seen him before, said he'd been down in the News Forum. He said he came out to get a break and I wondered 'to this forum for a break'? Are they taking hostages in the News Forum? He went back after a coupla days and I never saw him again. Don't know if anyone, including immediate family, did.

I lived in Boise for 3 years and loved the NW. But we didn't catch the rain like OR and WA do. Did you move out there to take advantage of legal weed? Don't hold your breath, pun intneded, for TX to legalize it since Ironside is the governor. Even OK is considering the medicinal use. They should go all in, meth is the cash crop in the state.....and dentists are starving.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Welcome '75, what was your moniker when you were on DC.com? Not that I would know it. Last year a guy showed up with 30K posts and I'd never seen him before, said he'd been down in the News Forum. He said he came out to get a break and I wondered 'to this forum for a break'? Are they taking hostages in the News Forum? He went back after a coupla days and I never saw him again. Don't know if anyone, including immediate family, did.

I lived in Boise for 3 years and loved the NW. But we didn't catch the rain like OR and WA do. Did you move out there to take advantage of legal weed? Don't hold your breath, pun intneded, for TX to legalize it since Ironside is the governor. Even OK is considering the medicinal use. They should go all in, meth is the cash crop in the state.....and dentists are starving.
I think he was known as "Since '75"?...Maybe "Fansince'75"? or "Cowboysfansince'75"?....Oh wait, that's right, it was "Ibeenacowboysfansincebeforesomeofyouwasborninfactsince'75".

Last edited:

Londonboy

Reaction score
Ahoy Sailor, welcome to the New World.