Cowboys Steelers on NFL channel

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Look at that pull away speed. That is so long gone.

The long speed is probably long gone, but if Zeke can drop back down to his 2016 playing weight some of the burst and quickness might return. For some reason he tried to turn himself into a power back with those extra pounds and that never was and never will be his game. He's not Derrick Henry but tries to be.

Flamma

Reaction score
Cowboys and Steelers from 2016 what a fun game to watch.

That team gave me a lot of hope very cool watching Dak and Zeke as rookies coming into the league. Along with one of the best offensive lines I think we ever had in franchise history.

Agreed. Earlier, or a few days ago they had the 2014 Cowboys against the Giants. That O-Line on multiple occasions gave Romo 7-8 seconds in the pocket. Insane. That 2016 O-Line gave Dak the confidence he needed going forward. If we can build that back up I think we can compete again.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Agreed. Earlier, or a few days ago they had the 2014 Cowboys against the Giants. That O-Line on multiple occasions gave Romo 7-8 seconds in the pocket. Insane. That 2016 O-Line gave Dak the confidence he needed going forward. If we can build that back up I think we can compete again.

I completely agree . I think it has been proven conclusively that without a top-notch Oline our offense is a shadow of what it could be

lwehlers

Reaction score
i watched about an hour of the game this morning and seeing garrett clapping made say a few curse words at the tv. that clown twice had teams that could have gone to at least the nfc championship game but his poor coaching in getting his teams ready to play mentally cost this franchise a chance to win in the playoffs.

Motorola

Reaction score
The Cowboys were 7-1 coming into this game, and hadn't allowed more than 23 points in any of those 8 games.

That wasn't a coincidence, for those sucked into the If you had it to do all over with Romo and Dak in 2016 thread fantasyland.

Green Bay scored 34 in that playoff game. Dallas scored 31. The Cowboys have
NEVER won a playoff game when conceding 30+ points.

That's not a coincidence either.
Absolute fact stated by 'Jake'.
Beginning with the 1966 NFL Championship - through the 2018 Divisional Round game - the Cowboys are 0-10 in playoff games when the opponent scored 30 points or more.

Blackrain

Reaction score
i watched about an hour of the game this morning and seeing garrett clapping made say a few curse words at the tv. that clown twice had teams that could have gone to at least the nfc championship game but his poor coaching in getting his teams ready to play mentally cost this franchise a chance to win in the playoffs.
There's eight and eight seasons really killed me just missing the playoffs but not bad enough to get a really good draft pick

Jerry's hole Garrett experiment killed us for about a decade