Image: Cowboys support Wrestlemania at Cowboys Stadium

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
There is a place for this BS somewhere else. Stop this nonsense. The Jerryworld has hosted several other events and they don't get posted in the Fan Zone. This fake wrestling garbage is no different.

Don't click the thread, you are such a child.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Don't click the thread, you are such a child.

Yeah, my wanting a professional football team fan zone to be about football and not wrestling is really childish... really? Do you hear yourself? If that's childish then pot, meet the kettle. You WWE fan boys think it's cool to fawn over this fake BS and then call me childish. LOL, you have some growing up to do yourself. Your advice to me is to not click on the thread... okay, my reply is... if it were not in the Cowboys (a professional football team) Fan Zone, I wouldn't click on it. I'm not saying there isn't a place for this thread. I'm saying it's place is not the Fan Zone.

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
Yeah, my wanting a professional football team fan zone to be about football and not wrestling is really childish... really? Do you hear yourself? If that's childish then pot, meet the kettle. You WWE fan boys think it's cool to fawn over this fake BS and then call me childish. LOL, you have some growing up to do yourself. Your advice to me is to not click on the thread... okay, my reply is... if it were not in the Cowboys (a professional football team) Fan Zone, I wouldn't click on it. I'm not saying there isn't a place for this thread. I'm saying it's place is not the Fan Zone.

This is nearly as bad as your hissy fit in the dawn of justice thread, you complain and whinge about things like an infant that dropped it's pacifier. Thread clearly states Cowboys support Wrestlemania, verified accounts of players, pictures of players. Do you ***** about pictures of players at basketball games? Probably, your main hobby and passion seems to be complaining.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
This is nearly as bad as your hissy fit in the dawn of justice thread, you complain and whinge about things like an infant that dropped it's pacifier. Thread clearly states Cowboys support Wrestlemania, verified accounts of players, pictures of players. Do you ***** about pictures of players at basketball games? Probably, your main hobby and passion seems to be complaining.

The Cowboys have clearly stated they support several events with verified accounts of players, pictures of players but those things get posted in other places at CZ. But you WWE fans boys think this is somehow different and belongs here. Why is that so? Support for WWE should be treated no different than when the Cowboys support monster trucks shows or music artist/concerts or anything else hosted at Jerryworld. It doesn't go in the Fan Zone.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Cowboys have clearly stated they support several events with verified accounts of players, pictures of players but those things get posted in other places at CZ. But you WWE fans boys think this is somehow different and belongs here. Why is that so? Support for WWE should be treated no different than when the Cowboys support monster trucks shows or music artist/concerts or anything else hosted at Jerryworld. It doesn't go in the Fan Zone.

Since when? Many times things like this start in the Fan Zone and depending on the flow of the thread determines whether it gets moved or not.

If Romo's spotted at an event, it'll get posted in the Fan Zone. If the thread then heads more OT, then it gets moved accordingly. Rarely does it start in another forum. This thread isn't unique or special. I'm not a WWE fan, btw.

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score

Mods can pick and choose what stays and what goes, I've learned that the hard way with my posts and sigs over the years... Just let it go man, it's not that serious.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Since when? Many times things like this start in the Fan Zone and depending on the flow of the thread determines whether it gets moved or not.

If Romo's spotted at an event, it'll get posted in the Fan Zone. If the thread then heads more OT, then it gets moved accordingly. Rarely does it start in another forum. This thread isn't unique or special. I'm not a WWE fan, btw.

Since forever. Those things are wrongly posted in the Fan Zone and then later rightly redirected to the place they belong. Saying the moving of such threads is rarely done does not bear fruit if you look through the Fan Zone history.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Mods can pick and choose what stays and what goes, I've learned that the hard way with my posts and sigs over the years... Just let it go man, it's not that serious.

Agreed... I've said my part.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Since forever. Those things are wrongly posted in the Fan Zone and then later rightly redirected to the place they belong. Saying the moving of such threads is rarely done does not bear fruit if you look through the Fan Zone history.

Sorry. Forever is a long time and I've been on staff for over 10 years. Its always been the way I've described. Always. I've got personal history of moving such threads to back me up.

Your complaints are duly noted, tho.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Wrestlemania Sets Attendance Record; 5th-Largest Crowd Ever At AT&T Stadium

“On behalf of the Dallas Cowboys organization, we congratulate WWE on their historic achievement,” said Dallas Cowboys Chief Brand Officer Charlotte Jones Anderson. "WrestleMania was an incredible spectacle like none other, and we look forward to hosting it again at AT&T Stadium."

“We are thrilled that we made history tonight at WrestleMania, further cementing its place as one of the top sports and entertainment events in the world,” said WWE Chief Brand Officer Stephanie McMahon. “We thank our fans, the Dallas Cowboys and the entire Jones family for their overwhelming support.”

WrestleMania 33 takes place on Sunday, April 2, 2017 from the Orlando Citrus Bowl in Orlando, Florida. Ticket information will be announced later this year.

Top Ten All-Time Attendance Records at WrestleMania:

101,763: WrestleMania 32, AT&T Stadium, Arlington, TX, April 3, 2016

93,173: WrestleMania 3, Pontiac Silverdome, Pontiac, Michigan, March 29, 1987

80,676: WrestleMania 29, MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, New Jersey, April 7, 2013

80,103: WrestleMania 23, Ford Field, Detroit, Michigan, April 1, 2007

78,363: WrestleMania 28, Sun Life Stadium, Miami, Florida, April 1, 2012

75,167: WrestleMania 30, Mercedes-Benz Superdome, New Orleans, LA, April 6, 2014

74,635: WrestleMania 24, Citrus Bowl, Orlando, Florida, March 30, 2008

72,744: WrestleMania 25, Reliant Stadium, Houston, Texas, April 5, 2009

72,219: WrestleMania 26, University of Phoenix Stadium, Glendale, Arizona, March 28, 2010

Top All-time AT&T Stadium Records:

1. 108,731: NBA All-Star Game, February 14, 2010

2. 105,121: Dallas Cowboys vs. N.Y. Giants, September 20, 2009

3. 104,793: George Strait Concert, June 7, 2014

4. 103,219: Super Bowl XLV, February 6, 2011

5. 101,763: WrestleMania 32, April 3, 2016

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Sorry. Forever is a long time and I've been on staff for over 10 years. Its always been the way I've described. Always. I've got personal history of moving such threads to back me up.

Your complaints are duly noted, tho.

Despite the claims of others, I don't complain about such things to just complain. I have observed the redirection of such threads to other areas in the past without out knowing the motivation for doing so. "Flow of the thread" never entered my thinking of why these threads have been moved in the past and you as a mod don't owe me that explanation but I do appreciate it just the same. As I have already stated, I've said my part.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
I watched it with my girlfriend (who probably hated me for 5 hours) and it was a cool venue. Huge attendance like almost 102,000 people. The Cowboys cheerleader thing was really cool.

DTown214

Reaction score

Dude if a thread in the wrong place really bothers you this much you gotta get your priorities straight. And it's not even in the wrong place... which makes this even more ridiculous.

Vinnie2u

Reaction score

Professional Raslin is not fake.

Last edited:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
dude - just move along and go to the next damn thread and quit trying to tell people how to live, post, breathe and feel.

You're now kicking up dirt on an issue already resolved. Go find another dead horse to beat, icehead.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Dude if a thread in the wrong place really bothers you this much you gotta get your priorities straight. And it's not even in the wrong place... which makes this even more ridiculous.

...again, this issue has already been resolved. But thanks so much for your assistance. :facepalm: