Cowboys talked to Patriots about trade for CB Christian Gonzalez over the summer

I agree. I respect them for seeing what it would take but yeah I'd rather have Porter for the compensation.
As a player, Porter is worth a pick in between 20-40. McDuffie, who is in the same tier, went for 29, a 5th, a 6th and a 2027 3rd. I think McDuffie is a little bit better than Porter, but its close. So I would have Porters value pretty close to what McDuffie went for. I think if we tagged and traded Porter, we would get a top 40 pick
 
As a player, Porter is worth a pick in between 20-40. McDuffie, who is in the same tier, went for 29, a 5th, a 6th and a 2027 3rd. I think McDuffie is a little bit better than Porter, but its close. So I would have Porters value pretty close to what McDuffie went for. I think if we tagged and traded Porter, we would get a top 40 pick
Yeah im completely shocked Steelers couldn't get at least next year's 2nd from someone.
 
Definitely similar given both players phantom back injuries.
So we are ok with Porter faking an injury to get out of Pittsburgh, but we arent ok with Micah doing the same to get away from this circus?

Is that what we are saying?
 
So we are ok with Porter faking an injury to get out of Pittsburgh, but we arent ok with Micah doing the same to get away from this circus?

Is that what we are saying?
You get it. Fans will find a way to justify anything regardless of the hypocrisy involved.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,029
Messages
14,658,279
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top