Twitter: Cowboys TE Blake Jarwin was seen working out with an athletic trainer on a side field

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

Cowboys TE Blake Jarwin was working out with an athletic trainer on a side field. First time we ve seen that since his Sept. 13 ACL tear. Jarwin s recovery has gone well. Expected to be full go in 2021." / Twitter

Great news!!!

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
If he had a true tear and was medically cleared after 3 months, then the Dr. who cleared him should have lost his right to practice medicine. There's quick hearing, but three months is not possible unless it was not really torn.
Everyone has the right to be wrong. In this case, you’re simply wrong.

kskboys

Reaction score
He’s playing more but jarwin so clearly the better more talented player but just not durable
I don't think so. From what I've seen, Schultz has that invaluable short area quickness over Jarwin. More twitch. That's one of the most important factors for most NFL players.

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
I don't think so. From what I've seen, Schultz has that invaluable short area quickness over Jarwin. More twitch. That's one of the most important factors for most NFL players.
Lol whatever. Jarwins’s skillset at the position is all-pro potential. Romo would’ve handed him a few pro bowls if he could stay healthy

sandbridge77

Reaction score
Your trio of wide outs create enough space for an average TE to be successful, which is what the Cowboys have. Be careful about labeling them all pro your GM might pay them as such.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
This might ease concerns if the Cowboys draft Caleb Farley. He tore his ACL a few years back I believe.

817Gill

Reaction score
Shultz/Jarwin/Bell is a darn good trio. The Cowboys will win a lot of games with those players.
No need whatsoever to draft another TE IMO. McKeon’s already made it to the active roster as an UDFA so that’s a good sign for his future as a contributor.

Mannix

Reaction score
------I think Shultz is a better all-around tight end.

Too small.

kskboys

Reaction score
Lol whatever. Jarwins’s skillset at the position is all-pro potential. Romo would’ve handed him a few pro bowls if he could stay healthy
Whatever? What are you, some kid who doesn't understand football? Yeah, whatever, I agree. Go read some books.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Should feel pretty good next year with Schultz and Jarwin as the TEs. Glad to hear Jarwin's recovery is going well.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Just proof of how far ACL surgeries have come. When I first started watching football those injuries were career threatening.

iu