Cowboys Tickets

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Anyone here have any good recommendations on best and cheapest way to acquire a set of tickets to Jerry's world. We are going to the Cowboys/Eagles game in December and was thinking maybe this group of degenerates might know a better & cheaper way to attend the game. If not I guess I'll just have to fork over a couple grand to an online ticket site. Also any recommendations on good places to sit that might not go as high? Oh and sorry if I've offended you on this site before. Thanks!

Last edited:

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Wait until the night before, then grab some off Ticketmaster.

Prices tend to drop as the game gets really close as people are more desperate to sell.

Though...Cowboys/Eagles may be in very high demand, so that strategy may not work as well for that one.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Wait until the night before, then grab some off Ticketmaster.

Prices tend to drop as the game gets really close as people are more desperate to sell.

Though...Cowboys/Eagles may be in very high demand, so that strategy may not work as well for that one.
The only thing is I'm flying in otherwise that's the exact route I'd take.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
The only thing is I'm flying in otherwise that's the exact route I'd take.
That's the way I've done it the last couple times, and I went there from Kansas City.

Got great seats (for the upper deck) both times at a much reduced price. Lucked out a little last year since it was week 2 and the Cowboys were coming off a terrible week 1 loss and Dak had just gotten hurt. Demand fell off after that.