Twitter: Cowboys to focus on Dak, Amari & Quinn

Kwyn

Reaction score

This is some hard hitting news. Thanks Clarence.

Why don’t you go out back and put another burger on the grill, hoist a cold beer and think up some more of these journalistic gems

lord knows you don’t need to actually be an insider to come up with the stuff, so the patio is will serve just fine as a “workspace” for you.

DCCowboys11

Reaction score
Cowboys to focus on Dak, Amari & Quinn

That's some serious investigating reporting right there.
I seriously wonder how Clarence Hill Jr ever got to be a beat writer for the Cowboys. He can’t even write properly and sometimes makes no sense. I’ve even had to correct him on Twitter before regarding stats and draft positions.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
This is some hard hitting news. Thanks Clarence.

Why don’t you go out back and put another burger on the grill, hoist a cold beer and think up some more of these journalistic gems

lord knows you don’t need to actually be an insider to come up with the stuff, so the patio is will serve just fine as a “workspace” for you.
Right I had to post. It’s like he just found out oh. Breaking news.

Carson

Reaction score
Quinn?! Whhtffff

Quinn was more than solid for us. Led the team in sacks, missed two games as well.

If Gregory comes back, we are set at DE.

Quinn / Gregory + Lawrence / Armstrong.

Less needs to fill, the better. That means the draft and the rest of FA we focus on CB, S, LB and TE

Bigdog

Reaction score
Earth shattering news there. Now I can start my day.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Mediocre QB, inconsistent WR, and an aging/injury prone DE who sucks against the run.

What could go wrong?

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Quinn was more than solid for us. Led the team in sacks, missed two games as well.

If Gregory comes back, we are set at DE.

Quinn / Gregory + Lawrence / Armstrong.

Less needs to fill, the better. That means the draft and the rest of FA we focus on CB, S, LB and TE

Quinn was an absolute liability for us against the run. Most overrated dude on this board outside of Cooper.

More bargain bin shopping to replace a top 20 CB.

Carson

Reaction score
Quinn was an absolute liability for us against the run. Most overrated dude on this board outside of Cooper.

No doubt he was a liability against the run. I wouldn’t say he is overrated. 8th in the league in sacks. Also played two less games than any other person on the list.

Just really great at one thing ... terrible at the other.