Twitter: Cowboys to practice outdoors for third straight day

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
I'm sure practicing in 60-70 degree weather will really help Dallas be ready to play in 20-30 degree weather.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They’re doing it for the grass, not for the weather. And it’s not reactive. Just more poor diagnosis of the issues by our fans.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Back in my day coach used to make us practice with no shirt on and randomly throw buckets of ice cold water on us

first person flinch we all do 20 one hundred yard sprints
Back in day coach make us practice naked and would hit us in knee with flint hammer. If cried out got steak tied to *** and chased around field by velociraptor.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
I'm sure practicing in 60-70 degree weather will really help Dallas be ready to play in 20-30 degree weather.
i hear the screamed at each other also.

how we're not getting some losses reversed from all this activity is still beyond me.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
LMAO...…..its like 65 and Sunny so they practice outside to get ready for Chicago.

You literally cant make this stuff up:lmao2:
They will be toughened up for that chicago game now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ol JG he knows how to make a team tough, they might even have lunch breaks outside ! right in the Sun!!, no let up !:flagwave::clap:
Jerry and Stephens reaction to this news ....:oldcouple:SB here we come!!

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Jason's book should be out soon, " How to fleece a billionaire for 60 million!" and the sequel
" How to have a job, but not do anything ! and make millions"