Twitter: Cowboys to release DT Poe and CB Worley if unable to find trade partner today

Status
Not open for further replies.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Yes, they are both horrible, but if the trade deadline is Tuesday, what’s the rush? Might there be injuries in this weekend’s games that persuade a team to offer a 7th rounder? Why the rush to release today?

unless we already have other deals in place and have to have the roster spots?
I doubt they care about hanging on to guys in hopes of getting a 7th.

Its best thing for the players youre releasing, and more snaps for the young guys. Plus if you are trying to shift the culture you dont wait.

kskboys

Reaction score
Quincy, thank you for the assist.
Inaccurate assist, you mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, it prolly is hindsight for some. You'd have to evaluate every person's take when we acquired these guys. Quincy incorrectly evaluated my take, not to mention ignoring the facts in my post. Might want to align yourself w/ someone else!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haimerej

Reaction score
Inaccurate assist, you mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, it prolly is hindsight for some. You'd have to evaluate every person's take when we acquired these guys. Quincy incorrectly evaluated my take, not to mention ignoring the facts in my post. Might want to align yourself w/ someone else!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your take-

Listening to the Break. These guys are out of their minds. They think Haha is a wash for Jeff Heath. LMAO. They also think Collins/Woods are about equal to McCoy/Poe.

they all believe this team is worse than it was a year ago.

Lack of intelligence.

What has Quincy said that was inaccurate? It seems pretty clear you said that it showed a, "lack of intelligence," to believe the team hadn't improved by those signings. What's being missed?

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Nobody trades for the worst players from the league's worst defense either.
but that's something Jerry should be able to sell. he keeps selling folks to keep watching & rooting for the collection of losers. seems he could peddle some individually. :laugh:

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Lol, some good stuff reading through that thread. I wish we could bump all the others but they won’t let us.

Agreed. Never understood why they didn't allow it, but let us link the old threads. Odd.

Love accountability for takes haha.

Owning Stasheroo like that again was an added bonus of that thread.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Nobody trades for the worst players from the league's worst defense either.
A better question is will anyone sign them at ALL.

I think that's seriously questionable.

Worley was crap. We knew that. I'm unbelievably disappointed in Poe.

Guess I trusted the scouting department to know he had something left. Disappointed in myself for not knowing better.

Carson

Reaction score
A better question is will anyone sign them at ALL.

I think that's seriously questionable.

Worley was crap. We knew that. I'm unbelievably disappointed in Poe.

Guess I trusted the scouting department to know he had something left. Disappointed in myself for not knowing better.

I read Buffalo is possibly interested in Poe

Worley likely gets picked up for being versatile. I don’t think these guys are any good but still see them being picked up for a team in need

Praxit

Reaction score
..Stephen and Jerry, maybe listening to MM? Big Mike, perhaps has spoken if you want to win, we need good players. Start releasing such n such

TheCritic

Reaction score
It's like a broken record. The Cowboys go after free agents that nobody else wants, thinking they are clever and saving money. Free agents who have a pro bowl resume but nobody wants means they turned into a cancer on their former team.

Status
Not open for further replies.