Signed by Cowboys Cowboys trade for Michael Bennett

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Jerry doing what Jerry does to keep the Cowboys in the news during bye week

As much as I dislike Garrett I hope he okayed the acquisition.
Jerry probably signed off on this while passed out and Stevie just put a pen in his hand and signed an X.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I love this move. Quinn is fine, just spasms. Bennett was a reserve in NE and not a great fit in the 3-4 scheme, though he did put up some stats in little playing time. If Bennett is the first rotational DE spelling DLaw and Quinn, we just improved a lot. He gets home for sacks; he bats balls down; he plays the run.
And in pass situations and third down, he plays DT, putting our 3 best pass rushers on the field.

No, he’s not a 350 lb 1 tech, but this is a great move that improves our pass rush.

mmohican29

Reaction score
Jerry doing what Jerry does to keep the Cowboys in the news during bye week

As much as I dislike Garrett I hope he okayed the acquisition.

Lol.. that's the only part of the deal I like.

Wished I could have seen Garrett's lump in his throat triple in size and face turn beet red when he was notified.

InTheZone

Reaction score
absolutely disgusted lol. Hope Quinn can make a return sooner or later so we can ship Bennett's *** off asap.

sbark

Reaction score
Too much Anti-Dallas baggage for my tastes to bring him in.

I bet he's a locker disruption before Thanksgiving dinner is even digested. Guy's a total A-Hole.
Maybe, just possible he brings a c.haley attitude....got rings, brings some cred.
I'd like it if he cracked the comfort zone of some

The Natural

Reaction score
Too much Anti-Dallas baggage for my tastes to bring him in.

I bet he's a locker disruption before Thanksgiving dinner is even digested. Guy's a total A-Hole.
5I5s8.png

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I’m not sure how this bodes well for the coaches. I like attitude but he is a nut and ...he will talk about anyone

_sturt_

Reaction score
Probably discussed already in the flow of 22 pages, but fwiw and siap...

I suppose we can safely assume Randy (you remember, Gregory) isn't expected back this year.

_sturt_

Reaction score
I think this is a very high risk trade. Not because of the compensation, but because of the potential for him to be a locker room cancer.

Here's betting Richard has went out on the limb to campaign for getting him once it became apparent he was available.

Reactions: CWR

408Cowboy

Reaction score
What you've seen or your opinion makes zero difference to me. I was thrilled when his idiot brother got the boot off this team & I'll be thrilled when Jerry wises up & sends this clown packing eventually as well,
Martellus is very intelligent. He's been writing children's books trying to break stereotypes and plans on building some kids adventure Park. Nothing wrong with what he does.

cowboyec

Reaction score
I love this move. Quinn is fine, just spasms. Bennett was a reserve in NE and not a great fit in the 3-4 scheme, though he did put up some stats in little playing time. If Bennett is the first rotational DE spelling DLaw and Quinn, we just improved a lot. He gets home for sacks; he bats balls down; he plays the run.
And in pass situations and third down, he plays DT, putting our 3 best pass rushers on the field.

No, he’s not a 350 lb 1 tech, but this is a great move that improves our pass rush.
he's an old school DE....solid vs the run and gets after the QB.
he is someone you have to account for.
excellent move.