Signed by Cowboys Cowboys trade for Michael Bennett

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Good player
Horrible person

Yup, he's an ***, but he's a bloody good player. The Pats must've gotten fed up with him, and I'm sure we'll probably end up being fed up with him too. Not to worry though if he is an *** here. We haven't given up a lot for him, so we can easily transfer him out of here or sack him if needed.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
I made fun of his stupid sleeves in Philthy and I’ll continue to make fun of his sleeves here in Dallas.

Not the biggest fan of him but hopefully he can produce. Doesn’t he have a piss poor attitude?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Yup, he's an ***, but he's a bloody good player. The Pats must've gotten fed up with him, and I'm sure we'll probably end up being fed up with him too. Not to worry though if he is an *** here. We haven't given up a lot for him, so we can easily transfer him out of here or sack him if needed.
Play this season and run him off.
No biggie.
If DLaw can't handle him in the locker room for half a season...
He needs to mail in his man card.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Frankly, I don't reckon that this is indicative of anything involving Quinn anyway. I think, considering the position we are in, this is more of trying to tack on a bit more power to our defence. A 7th for a bloke like Bennett? That's a ruddy steal! Even if you sack him later, you didn't give up much in the transfer. I reckon Quinn will be alright. Bennett will give us a bit more for what we need.

dfense

Reaction score
RKG? not.

All I remember is Bennett purposely going for Cassel's knees after Heath broke that guy on the kickoff. Captain of the dirt bag team. Las Vegas police "victim".

I hope he fails miserably and gets cut on his birthday.