Signed by Cowboys Cowboys trade for Michael Bennett

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I remember him being taken down by cops because they noticed him. Then pulled a gun on him.
I guess that's one way to look at it .................but I'm sure there is another way to look at it, but don't feel like going down that path right now. Maybe the police body cam could tell you the story?

SlammedZero

Reaction score
From what I was reading, just earlier today actually, was that he wasn't happy with how he was being used in NE. That was one of the reasons he got into it with the coaching staff.

I'll glady take a flier on this guy for a 7th.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I have the same feeling I'd have if Bournemouth (assuming we could somehow someway manage to afford him being the small club we are) managed to transfer in Luis Suarez. Complete dh and troublemaker. But bloody hell it'd be good.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
From what I was reading, just earlier today actually, was that he wasn't happy with how he was being used in NE. That was one of the reasons he got into it with the coaching staff.

I'll glady take a flier on this guy for a 7th.
I can see Jaylon and lve motivating him to be at least generally disruptive

MikeB80

Reaction score
This sucks. This guy's family did nothing but bad mouth the organization, jason garrett and Tony romo the whole time martellus was here. His brother used to go on twitter and say all this crap, they always blamed everything on Romo even though Martellus sucked royally here.

also, David Moore two years ago when Bennett was a free agent said he was told that Bennett didn't like to work and would not fit in with Rod Marinelli's approach and they had zero interest in him.

So uhh whats changed and why bring that family back into this.....I will give them two games before they are running around social media saying stuff about Dak and Garrett.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Yall trippin

This is a good move. We have 0 pass rush from the edge outside of tank and quinn
Exactly....they didn’t have that 3rd rusher to spell the others. While I don’t care for him,they were in a jam here. I’m guessing they had hoped Gregory would have latched on,and it just didn’t materialize. I was thinking same too heading into year.