Cowboys training camp now

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Texas native zach thomas, some coverage plays, and zach talking about a mans game, kinda ran this a few days ago or yesterday.

Zach says he is grateful to play not retire yet, and play sideline to sideline, showing his instincts and desire to get there. Says he sees alot of talent and lots of fans, stay healthy, saying camp notes coming up immediately after rangers update,

this all got bumped back due to rangers winning their game tonight

as soon as they get to cowboys camp will post some,

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
starting now;
showing jerry jones, some plays
wade talking, man im going now, shaking his head while he is talking about the earthquake, boy was that silly to me,

showing some players around and houses, back to camp playing, and now back to brad and nate.

Both of them didnt feel the quake they say or didnt realize it. Brad jokinlly says it was him walking up the steps.

Talking about newmans groin injury, this is a torn groin, minimum of 3 weeks, he really needs to work in that area, so he will have to study those 3 weeks, and obviouly disappointed.

sham says allows cowboys to look at alot of other people. Adam Jones, scandrick, olgesby, jenkins, etc. Showed some clips of T O catching a ball. Then back to Adam Jones learning this system better with injury to newman allows him to learn nuisances. Showing some more plays on the field.

Now Brad and Nate are talking about Hurd playing some at WR and getting his chance, sorry had to answer phone and missed aliittle. DC said he will have this posted in the morning sometime on video.

Commercial; Back to Cowboys showing Romo throwing to Hurd on a deep pass for TD. Brad says were going to let you hear Sam Hurd miked up, I posted this earlier on a post, talking some language to Stanback, showoing footage of Hurd talking and running. Saying send us loose again, takign to number 20, beat 32 on a pass, showing stanback beat 31 on a pass.

Back to Brad, we see a group of 6 wrs or more, nate sam can he push crayton at that spot. Growth of one year, with sam on nutrition diet, so nate says look on confidence alone look for sam hurd. Brad says look for other wrs with 2 adays.

Mickey coming up;
commercial;
showing your cowboys centerfold cheerleaders and dallas cowboys star, dumb commercial now up about not producing pollution,

mickey on, special teams practice, talking about ball injured, spreas to nt and ratlilff going to lde, showed some practice. Showed speaars and ratliff on defense playing, nothing groundbreaking news yet.

nate talked about on field goal on wedge; first year in pros,
said we never had special teams work, just a breakdown like 5 minutes, so nate said we need to improve on special teams in coverages, showed some balls being kicked etc,

commercial; i will go back over in the morning and try to give what i missed while typing, if DC doesnt get up the podcast early

back to cowboys;they cut out some of the ending of the cowboys camp due to the rangers late live going over the win tonight,

thats one thing i dont like about baseball, they always cut out some football stuff, when football stuff is scheduled,

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
as promised, some stuff i might have missed;

brad talking about near a guy in the hot tub when the earthquake, it was real, and brad didnt realize it. Showing picks of newman wiht towel on his head
Wade says he plays nickel for us, and he could help us in some other areas, but might miss up to a month or so. Big if Brad Sham says this allows Cowboys to look at other people, T O just beat adam on some passes, showing brad johnson and bartel throwing the ball to stanback, which brad overlead stanback, Showed 32 in coverages. T O beat 21 again.

Nate says this puts competetion higher, when you have competition in this league, its better, showing jenkins in coverages. Nate said they need to be watching film to, converning Jenkins.

Sam Hurd moved behind crayton, is he doing to challenge him.

back to hurd, showed hurd on td against giants in a game. Sham on, with hurd miched up, lighting, always ready, never see me not Hurd says, how hear ready, hurd is talking some lstrange languages to stanback, talking to stanback again, and some small cb. Send us loose, send up loose coach, Hurd says, talking to 20, all day something, conclusion of sam hurd miched up.

stanback just beat 31 deep ball, stanback and hurd high jump and slam each other.

back to 6 to 8 wrs positions whom to keep, nate says dont worry if these guys grow, will be great competion, nate says alone on confidence from hurd, that number 2 spot is open now between hurd and crayton, showed bartel throwing a deep ball,

back to centerfolds of cheerleaders, and star magazine.

showed great weather conditions, special teams practice, punt and kickoff games, with mickey spagnola;
showed newman and 40 somehting, showing ratliff, barber running through a gapping hole

talked about nate as a cowboy back in the 90's on field goal and kickoff return, that nate was not the whole wedge, but he was with 3 other guys on wedge, didnt spend too much time on special teams like the cowboys would go back to special teams here every day,

which nate meant in his day on special teams and i didnt know this, i think he was talking about when nate was with tom landry, they only spent like 5 minutes or so a day on special teams, not awhole lot on special teams
showed amondola and crayton trying to catch punts like adam jones did, looked like crayton had 4 balls all at once.

nate said the cowboys need to keep working on their coverage units, thats where the cowboys were weak last year,

again, due to late coverage of rangers, some of the broadcast was cut short, joe