Twitter: Cowboys trying to get Jamal Adams - No Trade ***Closed***

Status
Not open for further replies.

stiletto

Reaction score
Even if they don't get Adams, I am really liking that the FO has been pretty aggressive in the trade market. Maybe they are on a hot streak. Gotta keep riding it.

superonyx

Reaction score
This is his third year. Rookie deals are for 4 years so we only get him at the $5.5m AAV price point for a year and a half. Then you can trigger the 5th year option but the price goes up because he was a first round pick.
Like Amari Cooper or the Rams trading for Ramsey, this kind of commitment means he has all the leverage in negotiating his next contract.

Tunsil and Ramsey both cost 2 number 1s. But they play a more premier positions than safety. But if anyone thinks we are giving up a late first round pick for the 6th overall pick who has lived up to expectations then they are going to be angry after this deal happens.

Jerry is in a win now mode. If I were pushing 80 years old I would be also.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Whoa, have a feeling I won’t like the price, but a 24 year old safety that’s an enormous upgrade over Heath? I’ll live with it I guess

You've got company. I have that same feeling. That I'll feel they gave up too much.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
Don't see Connor having much value, and he'll be handy as Tackle experienced going forward
I stated in an earlier post that Tristan Hill did not practice today (no reason given) and wondered if he could be part of a trade package. Stranger things have happened.

conner01

Reaction score
Not a fan of trading another first end pick for a player you then have to pay big money myself

Rayman70

Reaction score
we SHOULDNT EVER give up 2 premium top flight draft picks for a safety,NEVER. Unless its the next coming of Ed Reed.

Status
Not open for further replies.