Twitter: Cowboys trying to get Jamal Adams - No Trade ***Closed***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proof

Reaction score
Whoa, have a feeling I won’t like the price, but a 24 year old safety that’s an enormous upgrade over Heath? I’ll live with it I guess

considering what minkah and jalen cost, no one really batted an eye. new landscape and it appears dallas doesn't want to be left behind.

Gremell12

Reaction score
Whoa, have a feeling I won’t like the price, but a 24 year old safety that’s an enormous upgrade over Heath? I’ll live with it I guess
This. This is me. Partly dont like giving up picks because dallas hits on them so much. This will need to happen with later rounders now. But we got him boys.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
My thinking on this as well.

Same with Cooper. You aren't going to find a Cooper in the draft. Delpit is amazing but out of our range

We have too much talent now to not go for it. None of us can say they didn't try if we get a deal done. We are good enough on offense but to make it to the SB we need help on Defense and they have addressed the DL having added Quinn and Bennett. If their goal is SB then the time is now.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
If Adams was to put our defense over the top and we get to the SB it's worth it. Gotta spend big to win big. Go all in and get this done!

Yah— I agree. We are in a “win now” moment. Gotta give value to get value. Adams changes and impacts the back end of our D more than almost any other player in the NFL— and he is a home town kid.

Hope that we close the deal. Would be an adrenaline shot for the whole franchise

Status
Not open for further replies.