Twitter: Cowboys trying to get Jamal Adams - No Trade ***Closed***

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Looks like it’s not happening which is good.

Don’t give up premium picks for a strong safety. If you wanted a safety Minkah Fitzpatrick was the guy to target and go get.

Its a very similar offer for Adams. The jets are asking for a lot. Hopefully they cave in the next 30 minutes and agree to it.

Stargazing

Reaction score
Sad sad sad. Im so glad im not a GM. Jamal Adams is an amazing football player and will automatically be our best DB since Darren Woodson. I live in NYC he is def that good. We have not had a stud in our secondary in soooooo long. I would think as a GM this is a good move. No?

Sydla

Reaction score
That’s false. He said a team involved didn’t see anything happening but that can change.

This is like being down 45-0 in the 4th quarter with 5 minutes left and thinking there is still a chance.

Bless your heart.

stiletto

Reaction score
Looks like it’s not happening which is good.

Don’t give up premium picks for a strong safety. If you wanted a safety Minkah Fitzpatrick was the guy to target and go get.

Yeah...24 year old All Pro's suck to get on the team...LOL

HardHittin'Witten

This ain't Madden
Reaction score
Also, the trade just has to be submitted by the deadline. It could be announced shortly afterwards, but I think a trade like this would get out quickly.

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
This is like being down 45-0 in the 4th quarter with 5 minutes left and thinking there is still a chance.

Bless your heart.
This has nothing to do with me. Only correcting what Adam said. Bless your reading comprehension.

Status
Not open for further replies.