Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 10/10

Carson

Reaction score
hopefully he’ll be used for the actual defense instead of just special teams

As a senior in 2019, Bernard started for the Utes. He finished with 85 tackles, 7.5 tackles for loss, and a pair of interceptions.

Let this man loose tomorrow!

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Teams can only have 48 active if they have at least 8 OLinemen active...

i.e. They'll always have at least 3 backup OL active.

Some team is gonna make themselves a huge blocking TE to get some extra juice out of the 3 OL backups.

ShortRound

Reaction score
Man we took MM so we could immediately "compete." He was considered a safe hire to get a talented team over the hump. I know he's had a lot of curve balls thrown his way, but at 1-3 Lincoln looks pretty damn sexy. Yes, too soon. Seriously if we do find ourselves in a full rebuild I'd like to have a fresh new mind, not another recycled NFL coach.

agree but I think the chatter will continue I was surprised to see this tweet already.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
The entire organization, led by the FO and coaching staff....seemed to take an attitude that it's a long season, while moaning about no camp etc...

Made it no secret that they wanted "be playing their best football in November."

Players respond by barely showing up for the first month.

That's just to lull the rest of the league to sleep. Then, boom, we'll only be giving up 30 points a game in crunch time.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
My money says he fumbles again.

The worst part when we fumble, we seem to do it multiple times in a row lol

Well, I think the Atlanta linebacker deserves credit for causes his fumbles against the Falcons. He did a great job of punching balls out.

Against Cleveland, Elliott was careless not to cover the ball with both hands when he was fighting for more yardage.

morasp

Reaction score
Turnovers are the most important statistic. With four defensive starters injured lets try not to put the defense on a short field or give the opponents extra possessions.

Last edited: