Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 10/14 The Day After

Sydla

Reaction score
FiNGkOG.gif

OMG.

Setting all kinds of records!

Batman1980

Reaction score
Fletcher Cox eats runningbacks for lunch. Dak going to be running for his life all day again.

Sydla

Reaction score
Part of that is just popularity. Cowboys fans always inflate the lines, by sheer volume, and oddsmakers factor that into the equation.

The smart bet is to go on the other side of the line, but people often bet with their hearts (a great way to lose money).

Not really, it's a reflection of just how bad Philly has been. They were bludgeoned by the Vikings yesterday and looked as bad as we did.

On a neutral field, this would be a pick em game because neither is much better than the other. The problem is the Eagles probably should have an edge here because they can stop the run and I suspect we can't exploit their pass D. On the flipside, say what you want about Wentz, but he's not terrible and he'll likely pick apart our soft zone defense unless Richard has some changes up his sleeve.

Losing this game would be even more embarrassing. This is a home game against a team that, frankly, isn't all that great themselves. This is a game a quality coaching staff wins.

Batman1980

Reaction score
Part of that is just popularity. Cowboys fans always inflate the lines, by sheer volume, and oddsmakers factor that into the equation.

The smart bet is to go on the other side of the line, but people often bet with their hearts (a great way to lose money).

I get blasted at work for refusing to pick in a manner I feel I will lose money just because the Cowboys are my team. I think I lost like $400 last year betting on them. Being smarter about it this year.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Am I the only one sick of Lawrence? I loved him and his passion until this offseason.

I’m sure he will finish the year with a few sacks and the front office will say he was never healthy all season

Yes, as it is always some excuse, and no one is ever held accountable.

Sydla

Reaction score

TLDR:... ROMO?

Kris Richard – Passing Game Coordinator/ Defensive Backs Coach
Lincoln Riley – Oklahoma Head Coach
Kellen Moore – Cowboys Offensive Coordinator
Tony Romo – CBS Color Commentator
Nick Saban, Alabama Head Coach
Dan Campbell – Assistant Head Coach, New Orleans Saints

That list is hilarious.

Richard needs to go. If Jerry hires him after seeing what his defense has looked like, Jerry is a moron.

Moore? LOL.

Romo? LOL.

Saban ain't coming.

Grevus

Reaction score

Right there is the problem. "Just execution probably". PROBABLY? They have no faith in what is being coached or said in the locker room. This team is screaming for a coach who is a leader and brings a system they believe can help them win. Even if JG isn't the problem, it doesn't matter. This team needs a fresh approach. I'm so done with the excuses.