Twitter: Cowboys Tweets - 10/9

ShortRound

Reaction score
EVXSj8i.gif

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Welp, there goes any hopes of my double digit win prediction coming through. A few injuries along the way? Sure.

But losing your center, right tackle, and left tackle before the 5th game of the season? Nah.

And neither I nor anyone else saw the defense being as utterly pathetic as it is.

This is looking like an evaluation year. Take a look at who stays and who goes - players and coaches - and which awful contracts you can find your way out of.

Gaede

Reaction score
Well there goes the season.

Sorry, I know it's early, but let's be real. Two scrubs at tackle means we don't stand a chance against anyone with a pass rush. And if they don't have a pass rush, they'll blitz the daylights out of us. We've been pretty lucky these two guys--Knight and Steele--haven't been exposed, but teams have the film now and they absolutely will be.

Combine an inability to stop the pass rush with our inability to play anything that resembles defense and this has the makings of a really bad season. Such a shame because Dak and the receivers are amazing right now.

ghosttown cowboy

Wyoming's #1 boys fan
Reaction score
Could have had Orlando Brown Jr., but he had a bad combine and now will be the Ravens LT for the next decade...

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Welp, there goes any hopes of my double digit win prediction coming through. A few injuries along the way? Sure.

But losing your center, right tackle, and left tackle before the 5th game of the season? Nah.

And neither I nor anyone else saw the defense being as utterly pathetic as it is.

This is looking like an evaluation year. Take a look at who stays and who goes - players and coaches - and which awful contracts you can find your way out of.
I agree boss.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Well there goes the season.

Sorry, I know it's early, but let's be real. Two scrubs at tackle means we don't stand a chance against anyone with a pass rush. And if they don't have a pass rush, they'll blitz the daylights out of us. We've been pretty lucky these two guys--Knight and Steele--haven't been exposed, but teams have the film now and they absolutely will be.

Combine an inability to stop the pass rush with our inability to play anything that resembles defense and this has the makings of a really bad season. Such a shame because Dak and the receivers are amazing right now.
Quitters gonna quit. It's what they do.