Twitter: Cowboys Tweets - 10/9

Aven8

Reaction score
Jerry has to stop living in the past like fans do......

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
We used to be the offensive line team. All these premium picks. And now it’s as depleted and needs rebuilding as much as anything.

and we still don’t have a quarterback.

mount running back doesn’t take the job seriously.

and we have probably zero defensive players who are healthy or you like or hope is on the roster next year

Creeper

Reaction score
The Eagles are dealing with the same thing at Right and Left tackle.

Lane is back on the field for the Eagles. They are playing without their starters at both guard spots and at LT. They are starting the big rugby guy at LT. I think losing your C and both tackles probably has more impact than 2 guards and a LT but both teams are banged up. The Cowboys are much worse off with their defensive injuries than the Eagles.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Yeah, Steele may have potential and I hope his day comes. It's just not today.

I think I'd go with Knight - Williams - Biadasz- McGovern - Martin.

Give last year's 3rd rounder a chance to sink or swim. And have Redmond in the pipeline as a backup option of the kid struggles.

But man! So much inexperience out there now - sheesh! :omg:
disagree you cant have Biadasz and Mcgovern next to each other just because Martin might be better overall as RT then say Steele, thats asking for the quickest most disruptive path to Dak up the middles by 2 inexperienced players

I think I'd go with Knight - Williams - Biadasz- Martin - pick your poison, Mills, Steele, or others they brought in.. .

Im leaving Martin where he is to help both the C and the RT hes the glue if you leave him there..thats less new guys as well..

whats Jordan mills deal, im putting him at RT first and see if hes better then Steele

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
disagree you cant have Biadasz and Mcgovern next to each other just because Martin might be better overall as RT then say Steele, thats asking for the quickest most disruptive path to Dak up the middles by 2 inexperienced players

I think I'd go with Knight - Williams - Biadasz- Martin - pick your poison, Mills, Steele, or others they brought in.. .

Im leaving Martin where he is to help both the C and the RT hes the glue if you leave him there..thats less new guys as well..

whats Jordan mills deal, im putting him at RT first and see if hes better then Steele

I wouldn’t hate that idea either.