Twitter: Cowboys Tweets - 11/1/21

SHAMSzy

Reaction score
Translation: We killed/are going to kill him; he can't get revenge.

"We at his top" = We are on his head = Killed him or Are going to kill him (headshot)
"Can't get no lick back" = Can't get revenge (lick back=revenge)

And now deep thoughts....by Bossman Fat.

Can someone please translate that for me? TIA.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Well here is a hot sports opinion:

I'm guessing your response is tongue in cheek but, anyone who watches the game see's this is no hot take at all. Randy Gregory is clearly the best defensive player on this team this season. Parsons is a rookie and playing great and Diggs is a ball hawk but Gregory is winning his match up damn near every play.

Reactions: BAT

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
I'm guessing your response is tongue in cheek but, anyone who watches the game see's this is no hot take at all. Randy Gregory is clearly the best defensive player on this team this season. Parsons is a rookie and playing great and Diggs is a ball hawk but Gregory is winning his match up damn near every play.
I think there are arguments to be made about which there is “the best” but it’s three different positions

Dallasfann

Reaction score
I think there are arguments to be made about which there is “the best” but it’s three different positions

I guess I look at it this way. If we were forced to sit one against Denver next weekend. Gregory would be my last choice.

Reactions: BAT

SHAMSzy

Reaction score
I am not sure if he was being sarcastic -- but I agree Gregory has been the best player on defense this year.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Good thanks OP. My primary thought is: Ain't nobody scared of the Rams!!! If you want to crown them, then crown them!