Twitter: Cowboys Tweets - 11/3

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah one of Jerry's BS reasons why it's so beneficial that he's the GM is that decisions can be made quickly since there's no middle man between the owner and head coach. He likes to talk about how fast they can operate under this structure.

You guys have just been spoiled over the years. You don't realize how good you have it. Bad decisions can happen at a snap of the finger.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yeah one of Jerry's BS reasons why it's so beneficial that he's the GM is that decisions can be made quickly since there's no middle man between the owner and head coach. He likes to talk about how fast they can operate under this structure.

You guys have just been spoiled over the years. You don't realize how good you have it. Bad decisions can happen at a snap of the finger.

Yup, Somehow, it's a good thing to have no accountability whatsoever!

slick325

Reaction score
So...what he's saying as it pertains to Quinnen Williams is...there's a chance!!! Thanks to the owner being the GM, they can make decisions and the call quickly...should the opportunity present itself!

baltcowboy

Reaction score
So...what he's saying as it pertains to Quinnen Williams is...there's a chance!!! Thanks to the owner being the GM, they can make decisions and the call quickly...should the opportunity present itself!
I think he is saying he is not trading those 3 to 4 top 100 draft choices we are positioned to have in the 2021 draft.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I'm glad he is "in the mood" to play with his toy.

I know what he meant....but he needs to stop talking and someone over there needs to tell him.

Gonna get much worse.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I know baltcowboy, I was being sarcastic.
I thought you knew but you know some of our fans believe everything Jerrah says. The truth is Dalton’s track record means we may not win another game this year and the Joneses know that.