Twitter: Cowboys Tweets - 11/3

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Poor Nooch

Michael Gehlken @GehlkenNFL

Cooper Rush, Garrett Gilbert are both expected to see first-team practice reps this week,
source said. Cowboys coaches to evaluate their response. QB Ben DiNucci, a Pittsburgh
native, doesn't appear to be under consideration for Sunday start vs. Steelers.
I've never seen Gilbert Grape play, but I seriously don't think Rush would've done any better under the duress and the wind DiNucci faced last week.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You should change your sig's "?" to a "!"!
Stat!
Back to your hole Corset!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

65787784.jpg

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol. So jealous. Keep being you baby. You're fun.

I keep them on their "toes" and give them a reason to live and hate I guess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And not 1 thank you.....:muttley:...here come the kind words!:rolleyes:
:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I keep them on their "toes" and give them a reason to live and hate I guess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And not 1 thank you.....:muttley:...here come the kind words!:rolleyes:
:
C'est la vie

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
The real problem is I’m afraid he STILL wouldn’t like our record vs a college schedule.

Well, the reason he might be holding out hope for this season is because he thinks we've got Northwest Eastern Mississippi A&M on the schedule. The East is certainly no Power 5 conference this year, though.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Problem is Smith appears to have hit a wall. He's also likely a guy who might not be back next year.
Thats unless you're going to bring back this Nolan situation next year.

Smith seem to be one of the few that fits it. Are we going to build around either of these guys??

Certainly hope not.