Twitter: Cowboys tweets 11/6

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
So many just can’t see what is actually going on. The Cowboys are 3-5. In the five losses, Garrett has installed a gameplan based on the Cowboy’s timing offense of the 90’s with a few things sprinkled in he has learned over the years. This type of gameplan forces Dak to be a dropback pocket passer who needs to be quick and accurate with his passes like a Troy Aikman was. We all know Dak is not that type of QB, yet Garret insists on forcing him to try and be it because he wants to run his style of offense. Meanwhile, in the three wins, they have installed a more modern style gameplan with RPOs and rollouts with Dak using his legs to make plays. Those three games have been easy wins with Dak looking more like the 2016 Dak and proving he can be an effective and winning QB in the NFL, yet Garrett will not allow this to become the offense on a game to game basis. He is too stubborn and stupid to go with what actually works for his players and gives the best chance to win. Dak has looked bad trying to do things no coach should ever be making him do. He is never going to be a top 5 QB in terms of stats but I still think he could win a Super Bowl with a coach that will build an offense around the things he does well and knows how to manage the game correctly. Add in a solid defense and I have no doubt Dak could have great success. This is 100% a Garrett failure as well as anyone allowing this to continue without speaking up. I’m a fan on a couch who played one year of high school football and I can see this perfectly clearly. There has to be someone in that building that also sees it and has the authority to speak up.

Yupp, I don't understand how there are no designed runs for our QB who is good at designed runs.......

lkelly

Reaction score

I know you see these threads Jerry. Be smart. You know what’s right

Here's a 1,000 words:

416481_original.jpg