Twitter: Cowboys tweets 11/6

CB61

Reaction score
I could definitely see extending Prescott one more year with a different head coach a new quarterbacks coach and a culture change then you have one year to prove it, in the meantime I would definitely pick up Ryan Finley from North Carolina state if he is available he probably won't go till second round that would be my idea
A lot of people who quoted me last night also made a pretty good point saying that there's nobody behind Prescott that is really pushing him like when Romo was there and they are absolutely correct

CB61

Reaction score
What an idiotic tweet.

If you watch the play Dak either panicked and hurried his throw or simply forced it to Cooper, but he had Zeke all alone in the flat to the right running toward the endzone.
That's what I've said all along his decision making is footwork is field vision has just gone down the tubes. Not that he ever had it but it's gotten way worse that fumbly he had three receivers wide open he miss that horribly too he was more focused on the pressure he was getting then down field

QT

Reaction score
I can't believe you guys still believe in Dak with a new coaching change. Look at his terrible decisions and his pocket awareness. That is all on him not the coaches.

I've been saying this all year and last year. He is not a FRANCHISE QB!

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Wow! How did Romo do so well with the terrible scheme and coaches that we have? I'm being sarcastic here.
That's a valid question! Actually that's the one question nobody can answer except romo and the guys on the team during his tenure. Jessie Holley would know

What percentage of the plays did Romo audible out of? What percentage of plays were successful because he made the throws? What percentage of plays were successful because he saw a blitz and change the play and protection (as all qbs should do).

zeke21

Reaction score

Wow. Just wow

WHAT? So Dak has more interceptions in the last 16 than Romo had in his last 16.. but but but Dak is better at ball protection right?? Oh and he has more sacks too (like 4x as many as Romo had in his last 16) and about a third of the TD's and a fraction of the yards gained.. but but but Dak is statistically awesome right?!

Unbelievable.. at least Romo is getting the love he deserved a long time ago for carrying this entire franchise on his arm for so many years. I just cry for the things that might have been if we had a decent FO that let him come back in 2016.