Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 12/12

CowboyStar88

Reaction score

Zeke was also a healthy scratch in the week 17 2016 regular season finale in Philadelphia, so his stats have been compiled in only 2 1/2 seasons.

It’s highly possible that Zeke can be an All time great. Dallas seems to value these types of players. I think we got a special player here folks.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
And?

You posted a % that indicated it would take a very unlikely play for Miami to win. Miami scored on a very unlikely play.

I don't think the analytics are the problem here - more an issue with your poor interpretation of them.
They don’t factor in everything which is why
And?

You posted a % that indicated it would take a very unlikely play for Miami to win. Miami scored on a very unlikely play.

I don't think the analytics are the problem here - more an issue with your poor interpretation of them.
Analytics don't measure how clutch someone is or how some people can't handle pressure. They don't factor in if someone is injured or less than 100%, and they sure as hell don't factor in refereeing and gambling. I think my interpretation of it is spot on and you can continue living in you little fantacylytic world.