Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 2/11

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Who was stupid enough to tell you that?!?

Several posters...............seriously, they actually tried to argue Garrett was not conservative...............I honestly couldn't stop laughing

Garrett is one of the most conservative, play it safe, coaches in the NFL. Like the stat showed, Dallas punted from midfield more than any team in the league in 2017.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Several posters...............seriously, they actually tried to argue Garrett was not conservative...............I honestly couldn't stop laughing

Garrett is one of the most conservative, play it safe, coaches in the NFL. Like the stat showed, Dallas punted from midfield more than any team in the league in 2017.

Well, being as aggressive as Pederson and not being conservative aren’t necessarily the same thing.

And that punt data is a function of having one of the best punters in the league at pinning teams inside their own 10 yard line.

Machete

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Why is he a Commanders fan. Grew up a Texas boy. Lives in Austin. What wrong w him?
Don't know. He should turn in his Texas card immediately.
c01_quote_05_64719116.jpg
https://cdn.indiancountrymedianetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/dan-snyder-matthew-mcconaughey-Commanders-ap.jpg

Sydla

Reaction score
And you wonder why people think you're a Eagirls fan?

It doesn't have to be the Eagles or the Cowboys. It works for any team. If the Pats or Vikings or Jags had won and that place had thrown an insult at any of those teams, it would be equally stupid to rip the SB champs while the Cowboys were a non-factor this season. It would be dumb for Skins fans or Giants fans to take a swipe at Philly too.

Not surprised that you can't grasp that concept though and are quick to play the "you are eagles fan" card. LOL.

Last edited:

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Zip it to that receiver and let him break a tackle or corner might miss the tackle. But I feel where you're coming from, we just disagree. I also believe there are times to throw it away instead of taking a sack as well.
The defense knew the play. They are sitting on the WR there and that's why he had to actually drop another 3-4 yards behind the LOS.
Dak would have been tasking an unnecessary risk there.
Dak had some real head scratchers but this is an example where any QB Coach would go, smart play, move on to the next down.
Risk/reward in that scenario is way out of wack.

That was simply a bad play call versus that defense. Everyone was covered and there was quick pressure.

irishline

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It doesn't have to be the Eagles or the Cowboys. It works for any team. If the Pats or Vikings or Jags had won and that place had thrown an insult at any of those teams, it would be equally stupid to rip the SB champs while the Cowboys were a non-factor this season. It would be dumb for Skins fans or Giants fans to take a swipe at Philly too.

Not surprised that you can't grasp that concept though and are quick to play the "you are eagles fan" card. LOL.

I am fairly sure that insult was thrown at the Eagles fans, not the eagles, for the way they damaged parts of the city while "celebrating". I mean they had to have police in riot gear push back crowds, there was looting, fires, building broken into, etc. Maybe not different than how some other cities would react to winning a Super Bowl, but given Philly fan's reputation, it kind of did play right into the stereotypes (I live near Philadelphia BTW).

FWIW, I didn't take that as them ripping the Eagles team at all (whether I agree with the sign or not).

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

So you can only rip teams fans if they are worse than you?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I am fairly sure that insult was thrown at the Eagles fans, not the eagles, for the way they damaged parts of the city while "celebrating". I mean they had to have police in riot gear push back crowds, there was looting, fires, building broken into, etc. Maybe not different than how some other cities would react to winning a Super Bowl, but given Philly fan's reputation, it kind of did play right into the stereotypes (I live near Philadelphia BTW).

FWIW, I didn't take that as them ripping the Eagles team at all (whether I agree with the sign or not).

Yeah it was about their crappy fans.....I question any Cowboy fan who worries about how Cowboy fans talk down on Eagirls fans.

Sydla

Reaction score

Semantics.

It's best for Cowboys fans to shut up about other teams and fans when their team laid a turd in 2017.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Do whatever you want. But it looks petty and stupid.
Why do you care though? I don't get it? Why is it of any concern of yours what other Cowboy fans do to Eagirls fans of all teams? So when we play next season should we just not boo them and respect the greatness of the Eagirls team and their fans since they are champions?